SARANG PROFILE AND FACTS

Choi Sarang (최사랑) is a South Korean soloist and actress under Bighit Music

Choi Sarang (최사랑) is a South Korean soloist and actress under Bighit Music. She debuted on 7th August 2015 under Bighit Music ( formerly known Bighit Entertainment).

Fandom name:- Sarangdan
Fandom colour:- Pink and Crimson

Official SNS accounts

Fancafe:- Sarang
VLIVE:- Sarang
Weverse: 최사랑
Instagram:- lovelillies
Facebook: Sarang_Official
Twitter: Sarang_official/Sarang_twt

Stage Name:- Sarang (사랑)
Birth Name:- Choi Sarang (최사랑)
English Name:- Luna Choi
Birthday:- 11 April 1997
Zodiac Sign:- Aries
Height:- 164cm (5ft 4in)
Weight:- 47kg (103 lbs)
Blood type:- B
MBTI TYPE:- INTP

SARANG FACTS

- She was born in Daegu, South Korea.

-She's an only child.

- Her family moved to Seoul when she was 12.

-She was extremely studious and always top of her class throughout her schooling.

-She can play 12 different instruments including piano, guitar, drums, violin, ukulele, cello and flute.

-She's been composing and producing music since she was very young.

-She was often street casted by lots of companies.

-She revealed she had received business cards from 16 companies.

-She has passed all big3 companies' auditions but chose Bighit cause of Yoongi.

-She graduated top of her class and was in top 1 percentile of the students in Korea.

-Her IQ is 146 (weekly idol).

-Sarang joined Bighit when she was 15 and trained for 3 years.

-She has a great alcohol tolerance and has earned the nickname "술퀸" (Alcohol queen).

-Though never professionally trained, she's known as one of the best kpop dancers.

-Her hobbies are:- Reading, watching dramas and movies, visiting art galleries and museums, listening to music, dancing and making new music.

- She's fluent in Korean, Japanese, English and Chinese.

-She had stayed with her aunt in Shenyang for couple of months and later in Guangzhou for two months.