Officially A Soloist

"Nervous?" Jungkook asked, looking at her sideways from where he sat.

"Very." Sarang replied while bouncing her leg.

It was finally the day of her debut and the music video will be released in a couple of minutes. She was super nervous and excited. Jungkook dropped by to cheer her up and she was grateful to him. She was sure she'd be a mess if she was all alone right now. She needed her best friend and he was there.

This is it. This is what I've been waiting for all these years.

As the countdown for the mv started, Jungkook clutched her hand tightly. And there it was. Her music video on Bighit's channel. Sarang couldn't believe her eyes at first. This was actually happening.

Sarang was brought out of her stupor by the sound of claps and a shower of confetti.

"Soloist Sarang congratulations" Jungkook cheered, smiling at her

She smiled back at him widely before bowing at him playfully. "Sunbaenim please take care of me well."

He played along "ah of course, of course I should."

The music video and the album was gaining positive response from everyone. Her family video called her and gushed about how good the mv was.

"Yah, your first mv and you're already with a hot guy? You lucky bitch." Sarang laughed at what Youngmi said.

The duo talked for a while, with Youngmi promising to meet her soon so that they can celebrate and talk about boys. Sarang just shook her head fondly. Some people never change.

Yeonjun wished her well too and said he loved the third track a lot.

The rest of the BTS called her as soon as they got free and wished her too. Telling her how proud they were of her.

Hobi and the hyung line were going crazy cause this was the first time they were watching the mv and constantly kept telling her about how they were so shocked at every scene. As the maknae line started sending her memes from mv stills, she knew they're not going to let her live this one down.

"I thought you guys would kiss." Taehyung said looking like he was a bit disappointed that there was no kiss.

The other members nodded while laughing while Jungkook kept glaring at Taehyung sideways.

"What?" Taehyung asked looking in his direction but he just kept sulking.

"Sarang will you be going to music bank later?" Jimin asked and she nodded, he wished her the best and gave some tips.

"Sarang-ah the songs are too good. I love all of them." Yoongi chipped in from his seat.

"Exactly. How can a debut album be this good?" Namjoon said while clapping loudly, making Sarang blush.