Sarang On Knowing Bros

Sarang was called in to guest on the super popular variety show "Knowing Bros." Sarang was nervous about it as it has been sometime since she last appeared on a variety show and the concept of this show was different than others. She was a shy person, so to drop all the formalities with people twice her age and who were her super seniors it was definitely going to be pretty weird.

Thankfully she won't be alone. She smiled happily as she spotted a girl sitting in a chair, getting her hair and makeup done.

"Jongjong-ah" Sarang happily called out, making the girl in question whip her head and make shushing motions to shut Sarang up.

"How many times have I told you to not call me like that?" The other girl said exasperatedly, though her smile betrayed her.

"Oh come on, I know you love it." Sarang teased her friend who just shook her head tiredly.

"Choi Sarang-ssi and Kim Sejong-ssi please be on stand by it'll be your turn soon." One of the staff member called out.

"Are you excited?" Sejong asked Sarang.

"Honestly? I'm nervous as hell." Sarang confessed, earning a nod of agreement from her friend.

***

Sarang stood in front of the "classroom" door, waiting for her cue to go in. Once the pd-nim nodded, Sarang opened the door and made her way inside, the classroom erupting in a sounds of surprise and excitement.

"Oh look who's here." Kang Hodong called out excitedly as Sarang smiled at them before standing in front of the desk.

"Nice to meet you

"Nice to meet you." Sarang smiled sweetly amid the cheers from the cast members. "Let me introduce myself; I'm from "I want to play with you high school" My name is Sarang." She finished her introduction as everyone once again cheered for her loudly making Sarang blush slightly.

"Heechul-ah, let me tell you this, I always knew Sarang would be famous." Hodong began,"You know there's always a reason why people become superstars."

"Why why?" The other cast members asked curiously.

"Because they are loyal. There's trust and she always keeps her promises." He continued, " I met her at an airport in China-"

"Ah yes that's right." Sarang commented, before he continued.

"She said she loves watching our show, she came up to me on her own. I was there and she came to me and bowed saying, 'Sunbaenim hello' and I was like 'woahhh Sarang'" He acted out the little meet up before finishing what he had to say.

"And then she said she enjoys watching knowing bros so much, and she promised that she'll appear on knowing bros." Hodong finally finished his mini story making everyone side eye him as no one beloved his words.