Chapter 26 - Only Human

Izuku POV

I have a date with Ochaco tonight. Our first since the... incident in Elsewhere. Hopefully, this will go better. I just want things back to how they were.

Then there's Mina. How do I even begin to explain what happened? Do I just pretend it never existed? I can just imagine the awkward conversation:

"Oh Daddy, I've been dreaming of having your cock in my ass again. I am yours forever. The light of the universe shines out of your dick, Daddy."

No matter how understanding Ochaco might be, that would be a bombshell. And lately, Mina's behavior makes it so likely she'll say something.

Of course, they might have already spoken. Ochaco and Mina share a building.

"I suppose... confession is the only way," I mumbled, a knot twisting in my gut. "But explain what, exactly? I mean, yeah...I was there to get a free show and I would likely accept a lap dance to go along with it, I'd at least like to think I had a noble cause when I agreed to it. Having a sorceress, especially one with the disposition of a hero already, as an ally would greatly increase the chance us getting out of whatever's coming alive. But Ochaco might not see it that way. And the rest of it...I have no idea what happened."

I sighed and began dressing for the date, a nicer suit to set the mood before the difficult conversation. A high-quality green worsted wool suit. It's smooth, with a slight sheen and drapes elegantly with subtle woodsy fragrance with hints of leather and spice.

"'Possessed by my alternate self who slept with a stripper'

"'Possessed by my alternate self who slept with a stripper'... even if it's true, it sounds insane. How does anyone believe that?" I mumbled, a wave of nausea washing over me.

"This...thing inside me, it's stealing my life. I have to tell her, but will she even understand?"

Resolving myself, I then went out and commuted to the restaurant itself, where we decided to meet up.

A grim determination fueled my steps. The commute to the restaurant felt like walking into a trap. Chojiya, the scene of our first date, now seemed tainted by this violation.

At Chojiya

Arriving half an hour before the meeting time, I decided to enter the building. Walking inside, I went to our reserved table, which they thankfully let me occupy early, where I waited for Ochaco. After a few minutes, I caught glimpse of her walking toward the building.

 After a few minutes, I caught glimpse of her walking toward the building