Chapter 4 - The Beginning

A quick note here. I've seen more people see Chapter 3 than Chapter 2 (at least based on Wattpad stats, which I have no idea how reliable is). I may have goofed there releasing those chapters almost at the same time. But if you missed it and were confused by the opening line in Chapter 3, you may have skipped it. Anyway, if not, then onto the chapter we go!

Izuku 15 y/o POV

I slowly wake from my slumber, looking at a different ceiling than I've grown accustomed to for most of my life. It's not an unfamiliar ceiling, however. Looking to my side, I see a beautiful young woman with white hair, sleeping beside me without any clothing on, clinging to my arm. I've been going out with my classmate, Yuki, for the past 8 months. I sighed. Though today marks the day when we'll have to finish it.

I slowly went up and put my clothes back on then went to the kitchen. While this may likely be the last time I'm going to see her, I'd rather make it a good memory for both of us than a sad one. First of all, a breakfast in bed to start the day. I made a traditional Japanese breakfast since she'll seldom be able to taste it after today.

I carry the food back to ou...her bedroom. Opening the door, I see that she's still deep asleep, her naked ass facing me. As if taunting me, the sun's rays shine reflect off of it invitingly. Any other times, I'd be overjoyed to jump to the bed and have fun with her all day, it sadly isn't gonna happen. Not anymore at least. With a hand on her shoulder and a kiss on her cheeks, I gently woke her up.

"Wake up, hun. You'll be late for your flight. I made you breakfast," as she slowly opened her eyes I said, "Good morning."

"Hnn~ Thanks, Izuku, and 'morning to you too. Not sure if this can ever be a 'good' one though," she said. A bit melancholic about what today is and what it meant to our relationship.

She's going to move to Spain with her family because of her father's job with no news on how long it'll last. Despite strong objections on her side, she's still a minor so she had no choice but to follow her parents there. After a back-and-forth discussion between the two of us, we decided to end it on this day, instead of going for a long-distance relationship.

As she was eating, she started tearing up. I know how she feels. I hate it as much as she does. Our relationship may have been short, but it's full of fun memories and rarely, if at all, I'm not smiling when I'm with her. But sometimes, life just has a way to give you the middle finger. I myself can feel almost tearing up because of what's happening, but made sure to hold it in.

'Get your act together, Izuku! You decided to make your last memories a happy one as well, you can't be crying right now.'

I approached her and hugged her until she calmed down, which thankfully didn't take more than a few minutes since she still had a flight she needed to catch.

We traveled to the airport and I helped carry her luggage. When it was time for her to go, we shared one last kiss before bidding each other farewell. I went home and cried myself to sleep.

And that's how my first serious relationship ended.

Izuku 17 y/o POV

It's been years since I've awakened my powers as an Evoker and learned the existence of magic. I've made sure to constantly train and learn more about magic than ever before. I've kept hanging out with my friends. I've grown over the past few years. I'm now 7'7" with a pretty muscular build, to the point I kept getting questions if I was a pro hero or not. I deny it and just tell them it's part of my quirk. Thankfully, unlike my time in middle school, once I started going to high school, I became very popular rather than the other way around.

Though there was an initial awkwardness when I first started entering a few relationships, it's mostly gone now. Kinoko, especially, got hit hard by the news but we've patched our friendship whole now. Though apparently, Monoma-kun tried to confess to her during those times but it only made her hate him more. I'm no longer as naive as 5 years ago, or at the very least, I'd like to think so. I've been aware of her feelings for me for a while now but there's a feeling that'll be a mistake that kept me from at least trying out what it'll become.