Chapter 5 - Entrance Exam

Izuku POV, 10 Months Later

I woke up in the morning while feeling something wet slide across my cheek. I tried to ignore it a few times until the feeling started getting enthusiastic. I opened my eyes to see Itsuka with her tongue out, wearing the collar, leash, and dog ears I bought her a while back. Her artificial tail wagging. I was surprised back then to learn that were creatures don't grow ears and tails when they change. They just become bulkier and become far more aggressive.

"Woof!" She barked.

I looked at her and noticed she was fully clothed in her school uniform. Her skirt was pushed up from behind because of the tail, of course.

'Not going that far today, I see,' I thought as I greeted her, "Good morning, Itsuka." I scratched her behind the ear to hear her moan in bliss.

Having a beautiful girl wake you up like that certainly does certain things to the body of a teenage male, but how she's dressed lets me know she's not up for doing something super raunchy this morning. I made a quick trip to the kitchen to make breakfast for her. I finished making a quick sandwich and set it down on the floor in front of her, to which she started eating on all fours like a dog would. I leave her be since dogs hate it when you disturb them as they're eating. As she did so, I made my way to the dining table to eat breakfast with my Mom. 

"Where's Itsuka-san, Izuku? She said she'll be waking you up before going to your room," Mom said. 

"I gave her something to eat for breakfast," I said. "She prefers to be left alone in peace when eating so I'll be getting her after eating," I replied to Mom.

"Oh, I see. Must've been problematic for her during lunch period," Mom says.

"You don't know the half of it," I said with a smirk. Remembering some things we did during 'lunch period.'

Having finished my breakfast, I quietly made my way back to the room, where Itsuka was staying. The soft morning light now filtered through the curtains, casting a gentle glow on the space. I saw her, breakfast finished, in the sitting position on the floor. She looked up, a smile playing on her lips, and with a silent understanding, I praised her "Good girl," while rubbing her belly. After a few minutes, I decided it had gone for long enough and we'd be late otherwise so we ended the play, as per our usual tradition, I grabbed the leash and pulled it so she'd look up at me and I started removing the ears and the tail attached to you-know-where. I should give her more rewards one of these days.

We made our way to UA to take the Entrance Exam. I decided to be a Hero first for now instead of a Paladin since on the surface, it's practically the same. And I'm seriously not yet fully equipped to become a Paladin. It would take me decades to even have enough money to buy the basic armor from the gnomes, and that will still take years to complete, if not decades. If I survive for long enough, I'll just use the next few decades as an opportunity to earn enough so I would be able to feed myself then. It's not like I can continue being a hero forever. Someone's gonna ask how come I don't age, eventually.

Going back, to avoid any misunderstanding, or in this case, just plain ol' understanding, we agreed that if we're departing from the same house we make sure that we don't walk too close to each other. I offered to let her go first, but she rejected it, saying being behind me lets her watch for any danger that targets me. I let it go because it's the one topic where I know I won't win in an argument against her. Though not before giving a spank to her ass.

With determination pulsating in my veins, I strode toward the towering gates of the prestigious school for heroes, the weight of anticipation hanging in the air. The morning sunlight illuminated the grand facade, and as I approached, a surge of nerves mingled with excitement. Beyond those gates lay the path to a destiny shaped by the upcoming entrance exam; a challenge that would test my mettle and determine the course of my journey toward becoming a hero.