Extra 2 Jinzhou

When they returned from Dongyi Mountain, Gu Chen secretly dispatched masters from in the palace to find the entrance in the mountain.

The strange thing is that the Emperor of the former dynasty once sent people into the dragon vein and took out some of the treasures, which are now under the An Mansion's underground palace. However, neither official history nor unofficial history has ever recorded that the imperial court sent people to search this mountain.

Dongyi Mountain is tall and steep, and has a single entrance. If treasures were transported back and forth, they cannot be hidden.

Then there are only two possibilities. One is that there is another entrance to Dongyi Mountain, and the other is that the dragon vein is not there at all.

This matter had not yet been settled, and winter arrived in the blink of an eye. According to the previous agreement with the Ye family, A-Jin will return to Jinzhou every winter.

Ye Chongjin was naturally happy and prepared to go back to Jinzhou to visit relatives. However Gu Chen was depressed, because the envoy from Donglang Kingdom would arrive soon. The Emperor of a country naturally had to stay in the capital to accept homage.

That night.

Gu Chen checked Ye Chongjin's luggage again and warned: "Zhen will go to Jinzhou after the new year. A-Jin can just wait for zhen to pick you up."

Ye Chongjin nodded in agreement.

The more well-behaved the youth was, the more reluctant Gu Chen felt. He held him in his arms and kissed him hard.

Ye Chongjin joked: "You left me behind for seven years, but now you can't let me go."

Gu Chen said: "A-Jin was young at that time. If zhen got a little closer to you, zhen just felt that zhen would commit a big mistake. It's better to go to the border, out of sight."

After Ye Chongjin heard this, he said with a shy face: "You..."

Gu Chen sighed: "It's a pity that the Tatars in the northern frontier were defeated in a few years without fighting. Once zhen had free time, zhen couldn't help but think about A-Jin. How tall A-Jin is, whether he is still as fragile as before, whether he has ever been ill, whether he has... a girl he likes. The more zhen thought about it, the more unbearable it became. So zhen simply chased all the way into the desert, with the wind and sand as companion every day, which is more tolerable."

Ye Chongjin grabbed a strand of the man's black hair and combed it carefully with a peachwood comb. There was no emotion on his face, and he just asked: "Then do you know what I was thinking about at that time?"

Gu Chen was stunned for a moment and said, "A-Jin has his parents, brother, and close friends by his side. Thinking about it, you should be carefree."

Ye Chongjin chuckled and said, "Do you really think so?"

Gu Chen also curled his lips and said, "In zhen's heart, zhen naturally hoped that A-Jin would miss zhen a little. But you were always cold towards zhen at that time, and you probably didn't have any feelings for zhen."

Ye Chongjin put down the peachwood comb and pressed his face against the man's dark hair. He murmured: "I sometimes dream about you at night."

Gu Chen asked: "What did you dream about zhen?"

Ye Chongjin said: "I can't tell clearly. Sometimes it's you in the past life, sometimes it's you in this life. Sometimes, I see you smiling at me under the pear tree. Sometimes, it's you fighting bloody battles on the battlefield, your black clothes dyed blood red. When I woke up, at that time, I was very scared and I told my Master that I wanted to learn the art of Qimen Dunjia. That way, even if you are thousands of miles away and I can't see you, I can know that you are doing well."