Chapter 34 Crying

Everything in the world has its own nature. The spirit deer could originally roam the mountains and rivers and live a carefree life but now it is trapped in a small place, how can it be called "good".

The little child caressed the snow-white fur under his palm. The white deer's fur was not actually soft but rather prickly, just like its nature. It is clearly such an elegant and beautiful creature but it prefers steep mountain streams and has lived in seclusion in the mountains for generations. It can be seen that its temperament is stubborn and tenacious.

He bent down, held the emaciated spirit deer in his arms and whispered: "I also want to let you go home but you are a gift from His Highness, the Crown Prince. If I lose you, it will be a great disrespect to the noble person. There is punishment for being disrespectful. I don't care about my own safety but A-Jin can't ignore the safety of my family, you understand."

There are many people in this world who can't help themselves. He is the son of the Prime Minister but there are things beyond his power.

It was very cold at the beginning of the year and this shack was not a clean place. Grandma An was inevitably unhappy and she gently advised: "Little Master, we have seen the white deer. Why don't you go back to the house for breakfast or the food will be cold if it's too late."

Ye Chongjin shook his head, lowered his eyes and continued to mutter: "It's better to do this. When I see the Crown Prince next time, I will plead for you. It's just... It's just that he hasn't been to the Prime Minister's Mansion for some time so maybe it's a little difficult. If he doesn't come looking for me, I won't be able to see his face."

After saying this, he was a little dazed. Could it be that he wanted to see that person in his heart? How could it be? If he was so afraid of him, how could he look forward to meeting him?

This white deer was just like him in his previous life. Everyone said that he was living a good life but underneath the glamor, there was always filth hidden inside. After staying with that man for more than ten years, he had experienced all kinds of thorns.

The number of murders and assassinations is countless.

Although Gu Chen never treated him as a pet, he did treat Gu Chen as his owner. That person was in charge of his life and death; his honour and disgrace, and even his hair. He was Gu Chen's possession. If one day, that person withdrew his favour, he would not survive a day in the palace. What is he if he is not the owner?

In this world, everyone needs a foundation for a stable life. If you can only live by clinging to others, you will be like duckweed on the water, fluttering in the wind, and it is difficult to find peace of mind.

He asked the white deer: "You think so too, don't you?"

Xia He squatted aside and when she heard the child's words, she covered her mouth and snickered, saying: "I'm afraid that the Young Master is so greedy that he mentions His Highness, the Crown Prince. Could it be that you miss the skills of the Royal Chef in the palace?"

Grandma An poked her on the forehead and said: "It's all because you are talkative, girl. You brought up the white deer shedding tears. In my opinion, you are probably wrong. Although it is a spiritual creature, they are still livestock after all. How can they be sad and happy like humans? It is causing trouble for the little Master."

Xia He pouted and said: "How can I know if this is true or not? It's just a novelty, how can I know that the Young Master takes it seriously?"

Grandma An was about to teach her a lesson when she saw Xia He suddenly bow and say, "This slave pays respect to His Highness, the Crown Prince. May Your Highness be blessed with peace and blessings."