Chapter 114 Mother -in-law and daughter-in-law

Ye Chongjin once thought about all kinds of things from his past life. If Gu Chen dies and the Chen Dynasty is restored, who will be the one who ascends to the throne?

The innocent and naïve young man in front of him has the blood of the previous royal family flowing in his body, and he has the destiny of being an Emperor. In fact, the answer is already obvious.

He pretended to be deaf and mute, but it didn't actually change anything.

What he should do now is to tell Gu Chen everything, then everything he worries about and the hatred of his previous life can be settled.

But, he still couldn't do it.

Even if Lu Ziyan ascends the throne, what's wrong with him? He knows nothing and has never participated in anything. His people are unwilling to be suppressed and killed by the Gu family, so they rise up to resist and finally help him ascend to the throne.

As Gu Chen said, the change of dynasties is a historical choice that cannot be changed.

Lu Ziyan felt that the way he looked at himself was a little weird, and he suddenly realized that the ancients were different from modern people. Those remarks he just made are enough to punish him for the crime of treason.

He asked: "A-Jin, are you drunk?"

Ye Chongjin chuckled and said, "Isn't it too late for you to ask me if I'm drunk now? Lu Ziyan, you are really brave."

"..."

Lu Ziyan looked at his watery eyes and thought that A-Jin was indeed drunk.

Ye Chongjin thought to himself: "You have such an ability. Even if you get into trouble, there will be someone to clean up the mess for you, think about you, and are willing to put good things in front of you. And some people, even if they don't do anything, there will be people who hate him and deliberately want him to die, and even everyone is happy because of his death."

He took another sip of peach and plum wine.

Lu Ziyan took the wine bottle from his hand and said, "I can't ask you to drink anymore. You've already started talking nonsense."

Nonsense...

Ye Chongjin thought, it turns out that the more serious your words are, the less likely they are to be taken seriously, while the nonsense you say is treated as the truth.

He lay on the table and suddenly felt aggrieved. It would be great if his brother were here. He would definitely feel sorry for him. If his father and mother were here, he would not be wronged.

If Gu Chen were here...

His hazy eyes reflected a figure. The man walked up to him, picked him up, and strode out.

Leaning on the man's chest, Ye Chongjin called out: "Gu Chen..."

The man responded in a low voice: "I'm here."

Ye Chongjin then laughed, with a hint of tipsiness on his face. His eyes were watery, and the moist lips parted, outlining a slight arc.

"Gu Chen... when I died, I was thinking, if only you were by my side."

The arms holding him suddenly tightened, and the strength made the drunk youth feel a little pain, but he was very happy and his smile became sweeter.

The youth whispered in his arms: "You were always there, but that was the only time you were not there. When I died, I fell into the snow. The snow water was very cold, and my body seemed to be frozen, and then I felt nothing. It's not here..."