Chapter 126 Marriage

At the same time, on Longzhi Mountain in the outlying districts of the capital, two teenagers stood in front of a nameless monument. In front of the tombstone were two bottles of good wine.

The elder was dressed in purple and sitting in a wheelchair with a cold expression, while the younger one looked like a rogue and sat on a big rock nearby.

"Today is A-Jin's wedding, and the situation is very tense in the capital. You have to come out to pay homage to Mother at this time. Let me tell you, Chen Zizhao, do you think your life is too long?"

Chen Zizhao glanced back at him and said: "Since we are going to travel far, it is natural that we must pay homage to our Mother before leaving."

Lu Ziyan jumped down from the stone and said, "Why don't I know about this long journey?"

Chen Zizhao said calmly: "The underground palace has been discovered. Your good brother, the Second Young Master of the Ye family is really not a fuel-efficient lamp. He sent people to guard outside the An Mansion for several days. If Sui An hadn't discovered it, we would have been caught by someone as soon as we left the mansion today."

Sui An is the name of the little book boy.

Lu Ziyan frowned and said nothing.

"You treated him like a brother and went out of your way to inform him, but he used you to come to me. In this world, except for blood relatives, who can really be trusted?"

Lu Ziyan picked a piece of straw casually and sneered: "Actually, you said the opposite. You let me out specifically to let me report the news. A-Jin is always cautious. If he knows someone will grab something, he will definitely make arrangements in advance. This is your opportunity. I guess you don't know where that thing is, so you want to use A-Jin's hand to find it, so that you can more easily snatch it, right?"

Chen Zizhao said: "You only want to believe what you believe. It's useless for me to say more."

"No, it's just that I know A-Jin too well. Others may think that he is spoiled and difficult to take care of, but after getting along with him for a long time, I realize that he actually cares about others. If, according to what you said, he had discovered that you were hiding in An Mansion, why didn't he tell the Emperor and let him arrest you, but just let people stay outside the mansion?"

Chen Zizhao lowered his eyes and said, "Of course it's because he has no evidence."

Lu Ziyan crumpled the straw in his hand into a ball and said with a smile: "Why do you have to deceive yourself? When did the Second Young Master of the Ye family need evidence when doing something? He did this because the An family is his maternal grandfather's home. He actually doesn't like this family very much. He just had to take care of the family because of the love from the two old people in the past. As for the second reason, it is because he is concerned about me. He knows that I have no other relatives in this world, so even if he knows your whereabouts, he has not revealed it to the Emperor. Otherwise...Brother, you and I would have died countless times."

Chen Zizhao's expression looked increasingly embarrassed.

He said solemnly: "The fight for the throne is about your own death and my own death. To win is to be king and to be defeated is to be a bandit, nothing more. Madam Ye Chongjin's benevolence has nothing to do with me."

Lu Ziyan looked at him, with a flash of disappointment in his eyes.

"I thought you still had some conscience, but now it seems that is not the case. In fact, when you say that the country hates the family, it is just using your parents as a raft. You are doing it because your legs are lame therefore you hate heaven and earth. You wish more people would bleed and be sacrificed..."