Chapter 123 Dowry

The man in front of him had a serious look on his face. Ye Chongjin thought he was going to say something important, but it turned out that he was worried about the wedding day.

The corners of his mouth twitched and he said helplessly: "No matter when we get married, the person will always be yours. I'm afraid I won't be able to escape."

When Gu Chen heard this, his face became even more ugly. The meaning behind A-Jin's words was that he really meant to postpone it.

He frowned, stuffed the person into his arms, and said dissatisfied: "In A-Jin's heart, others are always more important than zhen. The kid from the Lu family was kidnapped and is most likely treated as an emperor. How could it hurt him at all? You care about him, why don't you think about how zhen's heart feels uncomfortable."

Ye Chongjin raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Gu Chen nodded.

Ye Chongjin put his palm on his chest, rubbed it gently and said, "Is it still uncomfortable like this?"

The Emperor's heartbeat suddenly accelerated. He pressed the person onto the arhat bed, and kissed him again and again. He said, "Zhen can't wait any longer. Zhen will simply use heaven and earth as my betrothal, and the sun and moon as matchmakers, and get married today."

He kissed and licked him, which made Ye Chongjin extremely itchy. He laughed so hard that tears fell down. He looked at him with squinting eyes filled with tears. The look was touching. He was really full of life. Gu Chen was so fascinated that he didn't move for a long time.

Ye Chongjin tugged on his sleeve and said, "I'm hungry."

Gu Chen sat up, tidied his clothes first, and combed his hair neatly. He knelt down and put on the youth's socks and shoes, and said to the outside: "Serve the meal."

A voice came from outside the hall, and more than a dozen palace people lowered their eyebrows. No one dared to take a look inside the palace.

Gu Chen held the youth's white and tender feet, feeling both love and hatred in his heart. He thought to himself, what's the difference between this and raising an ancestor? A majestic emperor can't even get the slightest benefit from dressing and feeding someone.

But when he raised his eyes, A-Jin smiled at him, and any complaints immediately disappeared, leaving only the sweetness in his heart.

======

When he came back from the palace, there were a few lanterns lit in front of the house. His parents and brother were all waiting for him outside the house.

As soon as Ye Chongjin got off the carriage, Madam An walked up to him and took his hand, saying, "A-Jin, it's not peaceful in the capital recently. You can't be so late next time."

Even though it was spring, it was still cold at night.

Ye Chongjin warmed Madam An's hand with his own and said with a smile: "Don't worry Mother, I will be escorted by guards all the way out of the palace."

Madma An originally wanted to say that the Young Master of the Lu family, with his status, should not be kidnapped. But thinking that her son and Lu Ziyan had always been on good terms, he must have been worried, so she swallowed these words.

She said: "Having said that, Mother is always worried."

Ye Chongjin had to promise that he would not dare to stay outside next time. Only then was Madam An willing to let him go, saying that the decoction to nourish the body should be drank while it is hot, and led him into the house.