Chapter 98 Rollover

The Luo family has some respect in the capital, and with Princess Sheng as matchmaker, the marriage is naturally appropriate. Madam Liu asked the matchmaker to read their zodiac signs. As long as everyone gets along, the marriage will be decided.

Although the Liu family does not have a high family background, it has good family tradition.

Liu Zhizhou has two sons and one daughter. The eldest son Liu Luo is working in the local government. The second son Liu Yi is only thirteen or fourteen years old this year and is still studying in a private school. The only daughter Liu Ruyu is also famous for her elegance and intelligence.

Now that Miss Liu is getting married, the one she is most reluctant to part with is her younger brother, the second son of the Liu family.

Confucian writing studio.

Several young men were looking through the classics, and one of them said: "Brother Liu, I heard that your older sister is going to marry into the Shangshu Mansion?"

Liu Yi said: "So what?"

"Haven't you ever heard of the second son of the Luo family? He doesn't have a good reputation."

Liu Yi put down the book in his hand, frowned and asked: "Why is it so bad?"

Someone whispered: "I heard that he often loiters around the flower houses, and he is very dissolute. Moreover, my Mother also said that he was once given to Princess Ancheng as her husband. Later, Princess Ancheng escaped from the marriage. He was laughed at for a long time, so although he has a good family background, he has not married yet."

Liu Yi clenched his fists, a little annoyed.

He said: "Don't talk nonsense. If this is true, how could my parents agree to this marriage? The rumours must be wrong."

"If only one or two people say this, it may be wrong, but everyone says it. Nine times out of ten, it's true."

Liu Yi picked up his book bag, turned around and walked out, saying, "I want to tell my parents, they must have been deceived."

"Heh..."

A chuckle came from the side. Several people looked over, and it turned out that sitting in the corner of the study, there was a young man in white. He was wearing light brocade clothes, with delicate and picturesque eyebrows, and a very touching smile.

Liu Yi blushed and asked, "Brother, why were you laughing just now?"

The young man in white tilted his head and looked at him. He said, "I'm laughing because you are so stupid."

"Me, why am I stupid?"

"Of course your parents have their own difficulties. How can any parent not love their daughter? But there are many difficulties in life, and who can always have everything they want? They are already unhappy about agreeing to this marriage. If you continue to question them, wouldn't it be like stabbing them in the heart again?"

"Also, although most of the rumours about the Luo family's Young Master are true, he has a good character and is open-minded. He will definitely treat your older sister kindly, so there is no need to worry about it too much."

After saying this, he straightened his sleeves and walked out of the study. A luxurious carriage came out of the alley and picked him up.

Liu Yi was still stunned, but he heard someone say in surprise: "That's the Ye family's carriage."

"It really is the Ye family!"

"Could it be the second son of the Ye family? Why is it different from the rumours..."