Chapter 66 Transition

Gu Xueyi smiled. The legs and feet of all the gentlemen present became weak and they hurriedly hid behind the servants.

Ordinary ladies with their sweet smiles are lovable but this one, although her appearance is not bad, the evil energy all over the body can't be hidden. Not only can't you see how beautiful it is, it only makes people tremble.

Ye Chonghui frowned and when he was about to speak, he saw that Gu Xueyi had already suppressed her smile and spoke slowly. She said: "Young Master Ye, I have a bad temper. Today, you two brothers have offended my face. Do you think it can end so easily? "

As soon as she finished speaking, she stood up suddenly and tapped the horse's back with her toes. She jumped onto the simple carriage next to her, grabbed the whip and kicked off the driver. She raised her hand and waved the whip and snatched the carriage away in a few breaths. The carriage of the Ye family with the Second Young Master of the Ye family in the carriage.

Gu Xueyi laughed a few times then whistled and her white horse followed the carriage and ran out of the city together.

Ye Chongjin was shocked by this turn of events. After years of experience in the military camp, the bandit spirit in her only increased and she would grab whatever she wanted regardless of the consequences. He opened the curtain and looked back and saw that Ye Chonghui had snatched someone's horse from someone unknown and was chasing him. He was followed by a large number of people. The Ye family's servants and other families were watching the fun. The horse's hooves stirred up dust all over the sky and the scene was very chaotic.

He was always weak and could not bear the bumps. What's more, the speed of the carriage was so fast that it made him dizzy and a mouthful of sour water welled up in his chest. It took a lot of effort to hold back the sour water.

Ye Chongjin took a deep breath and said to Gu Xueyi: "Sister Princess, the carriage is not as good as the horse. My Brother will catch up soon. Why don't you let me go? This matter will be settled and we'll just treat it as a joke. We promise not to pursue it. What do you think? "

Gu Xueyi lashed her whip again and the black horse neighed and ran wildly, bringing up a gust of wind and sand.

She pulled her lips and said, "Just Ye Chonghui? That young boy who has only learned martial arts for a few years. He really thinks he has some weight. Even if he chase until tomorrow morning, he will only be able to follow behind this Princess and be unable to catch up."

Ye Chongjin was silent and asked: "The Princess does not seem to think that bullying a weak scholar and a seven-year-old child is very embarrassing for her?"

Gu Xueyi said indifferently: " So what?"

Ye Chongjin grinned and said, "No wonder, no wonder Uncle Lu doesn't like you, Sister Princess."

This sentence was like a cold blade stabbing directly into Gu Xueyi's chest. The pain was so painful that she could hardly hold the whip.

Ye Chongjin was furious. He had never been so offended by anyone in his life. In his previous life, even Gu Xueyi's father, Prince Sheng, must also treat him lightly. Anyone who dares to let him suffer such hardship will be beheaded by Gu Chen. Moreover, just now, Gu Xueyi's words contained a lot of disdain for his brother which made him particularly angry.

No matter how or what bad things happen in the family, it is not the turn of outsiders to find fault with.

Ye Chongjin held on to the edge of the car and continued to insert the knife: "Lu Ziyan told me that the Marquis of Zhenyuan likes gentle and virtuous women the most. I dare to ask Sister Princess which of the words 'gentle', 'virtuous', and 'good' have in common with you? Don't say that people like Lord Lu look down on you. Even ordinary people, who would dare to marry a woman like you? It's good to marry a woman and ward off evil spirits but there is no hope of peace in the back house.