Chapter 124 Exclusion from genealogy

Lu Ziyan must go back, Ye Chongjin has no choice but to send Song Yi to follow him secretly.

Ye Chongjin has always been cautious, and this time was no exception. He did not believe that Lu Ziyan could escape from An Qiming with his methods. Since he escaped, An Qiming must have let him go on purpose.

The man was determined to make it so that Ziyan didn't have the heart to abandon him.

Ye Chongjin gritted his teeth with hatred.

But those two are blood relatives, so it was really hard for him to interfere.

He told Song Yi: "Don't be discovered by those people. You don't have to follow them to find the entrance to the secret room. If my guess is correct, they should leave the capital soon and abandon the mouse hole."

"Master, how do you know that?"

Ye Chongjin laughed and said: "Since they dared to make a disturbance during the Emperor's wedding ceremony, they naturally have the idea of ​​​​all-or-nothing. They also let Lu Ziyan come out. It can be seen that they want the golden cicada to escape from its shell."

Song Yi was sincerely convinced. "Master is wise."

Ye Chongjin said, "You must pay special attention when lurking around the An family, especially An Qiming's yard. If there is any movement there, report it immediately. No matter what, An Qiming must not be allowed to leave the capital."

"This subordinate understands."

When he left, Ye Chongjin immediately summoned: "Call Ye San to see me."

Ye San was the bodyguard given to Ye Yanbai by the late Emperor. He only listened to the orders of the Prime Minister, but when Ye Chongjin summoned him, he dared not come.

"What are your instructions, Second Young Master?"

Ye Chongjin said: "All the antique calligraphy and paintings left by my Grandfather have been moved to Funing Yuan, not one is missing?"

Ye San said: "The key to the warehouse is in Madam's hand."

Ye Chongjin stroked his chin. He smiled and said: "Tell my Mother that I want to pick out a few of the things I like and bring them to the palace. Ask her if she agrees."

Ye San's mouth twitched. Everyone knows that the Madam dotes on the Second Young Master, so there is no reason not to agree. He promised and went to do the work.

Ye Chongjin deliberately made the matter a big deal and alarmed the entire Prime Minister's office.

West courtyard.

Shen Ming clenched his remaining left hand. Such a thing was related to the restoration of the country and could not be lost. Even if it cost his life, he would get it.

At night, four mahogany boxes were gathered together.

Ye Chongjin ordered people to place out the objects inside one by one, and also called Mo Huaixuan and Gu You.

The couple were newlyweds, and when they were mixing honey and oil, he called someone to do some work. Mo Huaixuan was unwilling to do so, but You'er was very happy when he heard that A-Jin asked him to help. He came immediately, and Mo Huaixuan had no choice but to follow.

While Gu You wasn't paying attention, Mo Huaixuan asked in a low voice: "Second Young Master Ye, haven't you had enough of this kind of trick?"

Ye Chongjin said: "Lord Mo, please be patient. This time is not to tease you, but there is something important. Among these things, there is one thing that the rebellious party of the previous dynasty wanted to take away even if their deeds are exposed."