Chapter 80 Don't want to grow up

It was night. Ye Chonghui asked Luo Yan out for the first time.

Master Luo was full of surprises and spent a long time picking out clothes in the room. Hengzhi had always disliked his impetuousness, so he specially chose a dark blue gown to complement his calm temperament. From the inside out, he exudes the demeanour of a gentleman.

The two made an appointment to meet at a teahouse in the south of the city. When Luo Yan arrived, Ye Chonghui had already drank a cup of tea.

Because it was getting late, Ye Chonghui was not as blinding as in the daytime, but people passing by were still a little unable to walk when they saw that face.

Luo Yan looked at his figure from a distance. It looked like an ink bamboo, straight and slender. His long hair, which was usually neatly combed, was only tied up with a white ribbon. His black hair and white clothes made him look like an immortal in a painting.

Luo Yan's heart was beating fast. He sat across from him and asked with a smile: "Why does Hengzhi remember this foolish senior brother and made an appointment here?"

There was actually a bit of guilt hidden in these words. From here, if one goes one street down and then turn around the bend, there is Yanliu Lane, which he often frequents.

From the name, you can tell what kind of place it is. When he was young, he loved to play and often lingered in the houses with wooden fences. Later, as he rose through the official ranks, he became more restrained. However, he had no scruples about listening to music to relieve his boredom. There are many people in the court who are good at this. Occasionally meeting one or two like-minded people and appreciating poetry and paintings together is also considered refined.

For example, he met Minister Shen Lin from the Ministry of Ancestral Hall there.

Luo Yan took a sip of tea and secretly looked at the man opposite who was sipping tea lightly. His face was as cold as jade. Cold and clear, like the bright snow on Tianshan Mountain, unstained by dust.

His cheeks were slightly hot. An immortal like Hengzhi would never set foot in such a filthy place.

Ye Chonghui put down his cup and asked, "Xingmiao, I have something to ask you."

The word "Xingmiao" made Luo Yan's heart tremble. He quickly straightened his face and said, "Just ask, I will definitely tell you everything I know."

There was a smile in Ye Chonghui's eyes, and he said: "The flower house in the deepest part of Yanliu Lane in the south of the city, is it a good place?"

"Ahem, cough, cough..."

Luo Yan choked on a mouthful of water. His face flushed, then he calmed down and asked: "You, why did you ask about this? Who said something to you? No, no, whoever would taint your ears with this is committing a serious sin!"

Ye Chonghui lowered his eyes, remembering A-Jin's sly smile. That child clearly lured him here on purpose.

He knew it was his younger brother's mischief, but he wanted to come and see what the "dirty place" he kept secret was like.

"Take me there."

Luo Yan almost fell off the stool. He waved his hands repeatedly and said: "Hengzhi, everything else is easy to talk about, but this matter is the only one that is inappropriate. How can you go to that kind of place?"

Ye Chonghui raised his eyebrows and said, "You can go, but I can't?"

"How can you and I be the same? I'm used to it, but you have always kept yourself clean. You will definitely look down on that kind of place. It will stain your eyes..." Besides, he himself doesn't think he has seen enough of Hengzhi, so how could he give others an advantage.