Chapter 32 Visiting Relatives

What he said was strange. Ye Chonghui curled his lips and asked, "What kind of person does A-Jin think Brother is?"

Ye Chongjin thought to himself that he couldn't do such a thing as quarrelling with the little girl.

In his memory, there were many rumours about Young Master Ye. Some people say that he was an immortal in the world. He did not eat whole grains. He drank the morning dew in the mountains when he was thirsty. When he was hungry, he wrote a few poems to fill his stomach. Perhaps he was the incarnation of Wenquxing* who came to earth to experience calamity. Although it sounds outrageous, this person's temperament is indeed like the snow water of Tianshan Mountain, cold and uncondensed, and incompatible with the mundane world.

All in all, he is completely opposite to ordinary people like Song Li.

Thinking of this, the child grinned and said, "A-Jin prefers his current brother."

Although banished immortals are good, it still lacks a bit of popularity and is intimidating. How can it be better than the brother who is so visible and tangible in front of him?

Ye Chonghui had a look of surprise on his face. A-Jin rarely used the words "like" and "brother" together. As for what the child's words meant, he couldn't afford to delve into detail. As long as his younger brother liked him, the other words don't matter.

=======

The group of people entered the main hall. The old Master of the An family had been waiting in front of the hall.

Madam An's father's name is An Shihai. He is the Minister of the Ministry of Rites. He is a third-rank official in the capital. He is very capable of intimidating people outside. But at the foot of the Imperial City, even throwing a stone casually can hit the nobles, so it doesn't count.

Therefore, when he saw Ye Yanbai, he didn't dare to act like his father-in-law and he seemed extremely cordial in every word and deed.

Madam An pushed her sons to her father and said, "Hui'er, A-Jin, this is the Grandfather that Mother often mentioned. Greet him quickly."

The old Master in front of them had white hair and beard. He looked older than the old Master of the Ye family. Ye Chonghui rarely straightened his expression. He called: "Grandpa."

Ye Chongjin also said obediently: "Hello, Grandpa."

Seeing his two grandsons, An Shihai smiled very kindly, nodded repeatedly, and said, "Both children have been well taken care of. Okay, good, good. I often hear people talk about Hui'er when I'm outside, saying that he was admitted to Tai'an Academy at a young age and will definitely be promising in the future. He looks like a talented and intelligent child, and A-Jin is also very lovable."

As he said this, he took the little child's hand and saw that the child was looking at him curiously. His eyes became astringent.

When An Chengxin saw this, he said: "Father, it is a happy new year for the whole family to reunite. If you are like this, isn't it making little Sister feel uncomfortable?"

An Chenglei also said: "Father, it is rare to see A-Jin and Hui'er. Don't scare the children."

An Shihai held back his tears and ignored his two sons. He said to Ye Chongjin: "A-Jin is almost four years old. Look at this little face. He is the same as his mother when she was young. There are some similarities, especially the eyebrows. He will be a handsome boy when he grows up. Grandpa found a famous craftsman to make a longevity lock specially for you. If you don't like wearing it, just put it under the pillow. "

Ye Chongjin heard that his words were sincere so he nodded and said, "Thank you, Grandpa. A-Jin will wear it."

An Shihai nodded happily, and said to Madam An, "Your Mother has been thinking about you for a long time, but she has been feeling unwell recently and is currently resting in the yard. Your two Sisters-in-law are also waiting for you. You can take the children to have a look. She will feel better when she sees you."