Chapter 119 Planning

Shangshu Mansion.

Mo Huaixuan chuckled, and put aside the secret report in his hand. He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Did you lose him?"

Two masters were kneeling on the ground.

One of them said: "Yes, we were following him, but as soon as we arrived in the capital, he disappeared into thin air under our noses."

Another person also said: "We even thought... we had seen a ghost in clear daylight."

Mo Huaixuan's eyes were heavy. He slowly raised his lips, and said: "If he is a ghost, I will go on a mission to catch ghosts."

In this world, there is no ultimate light skill that can make people disappear instantly. This person's internal strength is low, even if he knows some boxing and kicking skills, he is not a threat. There is only one possibility.

He once read in a book that there was an insect that would change its colour and blend in with the surrounding environment to avoid being hunted by natural enemies.

This Han Yan is an insect that changes colour.

"He must have received an order to came back from Liangzhou. As long as he is still in the capital, he can always be found."

"Yes."

Mo Huaixuan waved his hand, and the two people retreated respectfully.

He opened the recent transfer order, and Liu Zhizhou was promoted to another level. The forces related to him began to infiltrate the cabinet and gradually gained a foothold in the court.

He seemed to see a huge chess game. The officials in the court were the chess pieces. Each side held black and white. The black chessmen sang loudly and annexed the territory of the white chessmen. Little did they know that the invisible places on the chessboard were already covered with white chessmen. They were just waiting for the hand controlling the black chess pieces, hidden behind the scenes, to appear. The chess game will be over.

Originally, it was not a fair game.

However, this has nothing to do with him. It's just because that person is the Imperial Brother that You'er cares about most, so he is willing to become a white chess piece in his hand. Nothing more.

=======

The next day, Ye Chongjin heard about the big cat from Gu Chen and gritted his teeth with hatred.

"It's shameful that they decided to target the big cat. Did you find out anything?"

Gu Chen said: "Jinwu Guards conducted an investigation at the Prime Minister's Mansion and found out that some medicine was added to the water that the white tiger drank. However the amount was not large enough to make an adult white tiger go crazy. Also, a boy in the outer courtyard committed suicide last night.

"I'm afraid he's just a scapegoat."

Gu Chen said: "That tiger was raised finicky by you. He refused to eat food fed by others, so the medicine was added to the water."

Ye Chongjin frowned. The water the big cat drank was transported back from the mountain springs outside the city. It was handled by trustworthy people in the yard, but there were a few porters handling it along the way.

"No wonder. I said, how can there be a traitor in the Prime Minister's Mansion for no reason? It turned out that there was no mole at all. But what is their purpose in doing this? What threat can a tiger pose to them? Why do they do everything possible to harm it?"