Chapter 95 Unexpected

On the other side of Muchun Yuan, Gu You and Mo Huaixuan were having lunch.

Gu You put a spoonful of sweet soup into his mouth, and widened his apricot eyes. He asked, "Is it true, the Emperor is here too?"

Mo Huaixuan nodded and responded, "It's true. His Majesty is currently in Young Master Ye's courtyard. But His Majesty is here incognito, so it's not appropriate to say anything."

Gu You covered his mouth, nodded and said, "You'er won't tell anyone."

Mo Huaixuan praised softly: "You'er is the best."

Gu You smiled sweetly at him, and put a chicken drumstick into his bowl. He said, "Eat too, Brother Huaixuan."

Mo Huaixuan responded well and lowered his head to eat seriously. This was also good. Even if he couldn't get him, at least he could always be by his side, so what else is there to be dissatisfied about.

Gu You finished the sweet soup in the bowl and said, "You'er wants to play with Imperial Brother and A-Jin."

Mo Huaixuan raised his eyebrows. Gu Chen must be very proud of himself at this time. Ye Hengzhi became Song Li's brother, and Concubine An became Song Li's cousin. God took care of all the people he couldn't handle for him. He was truly "blessed by heaven" and worthy of being the Emperor.

Such a person really makes people jealous of his good luck.

He slowly raised the corners of his lips and said, "Okay, let's go and play with them."

Seeing that he agreed, Gu You was overjoyed and added vegetables to his bowl. Mo Huaixuan, without exception, ate them all.

=======

Ye Chongjin drank the hangover soup and was almost sober. Gu Chen held his chin and looked at him, still struggling with what the "bad thing" from his mouth was.

The young man was wearing a layer of undershirt and was lying on the couch playing a chess game. The chess pieces were polished from extremely rare water white jade and black jade. Each piece was a treasure and priceless. It is placed on a chessboard made of thousand-year-old water-sunked wood. On the chessboard, even the chess slips are finely carved from jade. Anyone who loves chess will not be indifferent after seeing this chess set.

Ye Chongjin caressed the chess pieces. The warmth of the jade stayed on his fingertips. It was like caressing a pool of cool water, and there was a faint feeling of fluidity on his fingertips.

He smiled and said: "This thank you gift is most appropriate. Grandpa will definitely like it."

Gu Chen said with a smile on his face: "This is natural. Zhen wants to please someone, how can zhen make mistakes?"

Ye Chongjin disagreed and said: "If you really have the ability, you must first pass my brother's test, then I will really obey you."

Gu Chen was silent. There was nothing he could do about people like Ye Hengzhi who refused to take soft or hard advice.

He pulled the cunning little fox into his arms, and patted his soft buttocks twice. He said, "Don't you know your brother's temper? Growing up, he has always had trouble with anyone who comes close to you. As long as zhen still likes A-Jin, zhen will never be able to please Ye Hengzhi. Therefore zhen is destined to be his enemy in this life."

The meaning of this is that Gu Chen will like him for the rest of his life.

Ye Chongjin's ears turned red and he pretended to be serious: "Don't talk nonsense, you are really... getting more and more glib."

Gu Chen asked him: "So, does A-Jin like it?"

Ye Chongjin tilted his head and chuckled: "I don't like it."