Chapter 110 Birth, falling snow

It was already difficult to give birth to twins, and Madam An's twins were born prematurely. When she learned the news of her father's death, she mourned endlessly and regretted that she had not fulfilled her filial piety when her father was still alive. She was so full of regrets but she still need the strength to give birth.

After feeding several bowls of ginseng soup and struggling for most of the night, the babies still weren't born.

The night was getting darker.

The old man of the Ye family had never believed in gods and Buddhas, but he also went to the Buddhist hall to read scriptures for a whole day and pray for his daughter-in-law and grandchildren.

Ye Yanbai stayed with his wife, holding her hand, and saw that she was getting weaker and weaker. Her breathing gradually weakened, and his eyes were red with anxiety. He wished that he could take her place instead.

Historically, when a woman gives birth, she has half her foot in the gates of hell. He already regretted that he should not have allowed her to give birth at this age. In fact, he didn't care about future generations, he was just afraid that she would blame herself.

Birth, old age, illness and death are the most helpless things.

Even though Ye Chongjin had lived two lifetimes, he still couldn't take this matter lightly.

Although he didn't like the An family, the two elders of the An family treated him and his brother sincerely. Now that Master An passed away suddenly, he naturally felt uncomfortable in his heart.

He wanted to go to the An family and comfort his grandmother, but his mother was in critical condition. Unfortunately, he couldn't do anything about these two things, and could only sit here and worry.

Gu Chen knew his temper best. Although this person was young, he was used to taking care of everyone he cared about.

Therefore, he always makes things difficult for himself inadvertently.

He held the person in his arms and said softly: "A-Jin, if you are tired, just sleep in zhen arms for a while. Don't wear out your body."

Ye Chongjin pulled his lower lip and faced him. He said, "You have to go to court early tomorrow so why not go back first."

"It's still early to go to court, there's no rush," the man said, stroking his soft hair, "Besides, with A-Jin's appearance, zhen can't bear to leave."

"I'm fine."

Gu Chen squeezed his cheek. The soft touch made a smile appear in his eyes, and he said: "Zhen wants to stay with A-Jin. As long as zhen can see you and touch you, zhen will feel satisfied."

Ye Chongjin lowered his eyelashes. He smiled slightly and rested his head on his chest.

After a while, he seemed to have replenished his energy and said to Gu Chen: "You once said that I am your lucky star, right?"

Gu Chen was startled and nodded quickly: "Of course."

Ye Chongjin tilted his head and smiled: "My Brother also said that I bring surprises to this family. Since you all said so, I will believe it for once."

After that, he turned and walked towards the delivery room.

Gu Chen took two steps forward and finally stopped. He looked at Ye Chonghui, who had a calm expression on his side. There was also a hint of surprise in his eyes.

The two looked at each other and then sat down.

Ye Chongjin entered the delivery room. When Ye Yanbai saw him, he said hoarsely: "A-Jin, this is not the place you should enter. Get out first and let your Mother concentrate on giving birth."