🦋{𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥}🦋

"𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥."
- 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞

"- 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

Peace engulfed her in a warm embrace so that the cold grip of chaos couldn't reach her. It was a heaven she wanted to stay in forever. She felt safe. She felt whole. And most of all, she felt alive.

The rhythm of two beating hearts awakened the Salvatore from her slumber. One was undoubtedly hers, though the other was a mystery to her. Behind closed lids was a golden light that urged her to open her hazel-green eyes to witness the events of a new day. Despite the tranquility from her slumber, she had to expect another stressful day, which seemed to not be a surprise in her everyday life. No matter the encounters she'd face in the future, she'd be able to face them with the man she loved by her side.

The sight before her was what Katrina imagined to be heaven's angelic light. Pure and beautiful, it shined down on her like a spotlight, but not even those glorious rays were powerful enough to entrance her completely. Only his touch had such a capability.

His fingertips brushed along the delicacy of her skin, placing his hand over hers. Her gaze from the window was diverted to his, and like magic, she couldn't look away.

"Good morning," she whispered, the corners of her lips curving upward.

"A good morning, indeed," he said, bringing her hand to his lips. "How are you feeling?"

Her smile turned into a smirk, one that was rather suggestive. "Better than I've felt in years."

The noble Original raised a brow, though he seemed curious with her response. He couldn't help but curl his lips. "Is that so?"

There was a strange sensation within her that she wasn't familiar with. It overwhelmed her with a sudden need for her lover. The feeling was so strong and new to her that she wondered if the sense of yearning was from the Blood Bond they shared.

Her curiosity did not dissuade her from her intimate intentions of sharing such a sensation with him. In fact, it was something of the highest approval. If they were to marry, surely they'd need to share their feelings as though they were one.

In a matter of a second, the Salvatore sat up from her laid position on his bed, noses nearly touching as she breathed, "Indeed."