🦋{𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞}🦋

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝."
- 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞

"- 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

The last thing Katrina remembered was the sudden prick in her neck. Her eyes were closed as she was still unconscious, and she couldn't feel anything. She didn't know her surroundings, which she assumed wasn't the Lockwood mansion.

The oldest Salvatore was able to hear voices, though they sounded like echoes.

"What do you want?" Elena's voice asked, followed by a shushing sound. "Please, I'm hurt."

"I know." A new voice echoed in the Salvatore's ears, easily recognized as a male. "Just a taste."

"Trevor!" Another voice called out, this one female. "Control yourself."

"Buzzkill."

"What do you want with me?" Elena asked, her tone trembling with fear.

"Oh my God," the unfamiliar woman's voice gasped out, "you look just like her."

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you-"

"Be quiet!"

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this."

"I know who you are. I said be quiet."

"What do you want?"

A sudden slap was heard, and after a few seconds of hearing nothing from the Gilbert girl, Katrina assumed that the unknown woman slapped her to the point of unconsciousness.

"I want you to be quiet."

It actually somewhat relieved her to be in the silence as Elena's constant questioning was becoming an annoyance to the Salvatore. Before she first arrived at her new location, wherever that may be, she felt as though she was stuck in limbo, and the silence had bothered her. Now, she welcomed it. The silence, at that moment, was something she considered a serenity.

Katrina dreamed of a life with her brothers, one where it was just the three of them. No mother, no father, no Katherine, and no Elena.

The three siblings were in the boarding house, each intoxicated with alcohol. Though the more intoxicated they got, the more fun they had.