🦋{𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐁}🦋

"𝐌𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤."
- 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬, 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐳

"- 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬, 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐳

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

A few days had passed since Katrina and her brothers were shot with wooden bullets by the sheriff and her deputies. While Katrina had healed for the most part when she woke up, she was still recovering. Her senses were undeniably clear, but her strength wasn't at its best yet.

Damon had taken notice of this and recovered some of the deputy's blood for her to drink. At first, she didn't want to because of her fear of becoming a Ripper, but he reassured her that he would help her control it if it were to happen.

Jenna called her a little while ago to remind her about the setup for the upcoming masquerade ball. Katrina forgot that she volunteered to help, but she was in no condition to go out with a bunch of humans at the moment. So she had to kindly refuse.

The oldest Salvatore was stuck in the boarding house with Damon to replenish her energy. While he had a glass of bourbon in his hand, she was curled up on the couch with her glass of blood in one hand and a classic novel in the other, particularly Alexandre Dumas' The Count of Monte Cristo.

The two heard someone knocking on the door. One of them was genuinely curious as to who would waste their breath to bother them while the other was too engrossed in a book to care.

"I need to talk to you." Jeremy's voice was heard outside the door.

"And why do I need to talk to you?" Damon asked him.

"Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse. He's not a werewolf yet."

"Wow, fascinating." Damon's tone was full of sarcasm. "Not enough."

Katrina heard the two fighting with the door, which irritated her. She paused her reading and called out, "Excuse me, can you take your conversation outside? I'm reading here."

She practically heard her brother's eye roll. "Oh, please, it's not like you haven't read it."

It was true, she had read it before, along with many other books. She absolutely loved reading books. Katrina had shown an appreciation for the classic works, one of which included the very book she was reading.

"Look, Mason Lockwood is a werewolf and he's looking for a moonstone, a special rock connected to the werewolf legend," the youngest Gilbert continued. "That's why he's here."