🦋{𝐁𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧}🦋

"𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞."
- 𝐁𝐞𝐛𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐚

"- 𝐁𝐞𝐛𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐚

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

Katrina was correct in the fact that she would be interrogated by her brother.

The moment that they returned to the boarding house was when Damon had begun his questioning. He had first asked her for the reason she stopped him from attacking Elijah, and the oldest Salvatore had responded that the Original wasn't there to harm them. She had hoped that her answer was enough for her brother to drop the matter, but of course, it wasn't.

The oldest Salvatore brother had then proceeded to ask her some questions that she thought to be unnecessary. Though when he asked her if she knew that the Original was alive, Katrina didn't refuse to answer and she also didn't lie. She revealed that despite her awareness, she didn't tell anyone simply because no one bothered to ask as they all assumed Elijah was dead. Nonetheless, Damon didn't like her response.

When his interrogation was over, or rather, when she ultimately ended it for him, Katrina had retired to her bedroom for the night. The black-laced nightgown that Damon had gotten her for one of her previous birthdays was a little too short for her liking. That was because it was lingerie, which was why she always wore the matching robe that came with it whenever she wasn't in her bed. As long as nobody saw her, wearing it wouldn't be a problem.

That night, the oldest Salvatore had sat on her window seat and observed the moon that was nearly at its full phase, her robe wrapped around her body to keep her comfy.

The moon's glory was one of the infinite things she admired in the universe. Katrina's interest in astronomy gave her a new perspective of the world: like all the unique celestial objects and phenomena in space, she considered everything on Earth to be remarkable.

If only her days were just as remarkable.

It had been a little over a day since Stefan trapped himself in the tomb under the ruins of Fell's Church. He had pushed Jeremy out after the moonstone was successfully in safe hands. Katrina didn't like this, of course, because her youngest brother was practically imprisoned with Katherine. Despite the urge to help him, Katrina wanted to keep her promise to him that she would continue to protect Elena.

"You should really lock your door," Damon announced as he and Katrina entered the Gilberts' home, Elena giving them a look that clearly showed her displeasure at being unable to leave. "Oh, come on, pouty. At least give me two points for ingenuity."

"Do you think this is funny?" The Gilbert girl asked with narrowed eyes.

"Yes, Elena. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your life."