🦋{𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫}🦋

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚."
- 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐬

"- 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐬

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

When one meets another for the first time, they become wary of them until they've earned the stranger's trust. But when they reunite with an old friend, it brings them a certain kind of joy that warms the heart.

That's what the oldest Salvatore experienced when she saw Klaus and Rebekah walk into the bar. Of course, she knew Klaus during their trip to create hybrids, but at the time, she perceived him as a narcissistic Original who only cared about his hybrids. With her memories restored, Katrina remembered him as one of her closest friends. And Rebekah, sweet Rebekah, was like the sister she never had.

"Rina? Is that you?" The blonde asked, tears brimming her sky-blue eyes.

The Salvatore couldn't prevent the tears from forming in her own eyes as she breathed, "Bekah..."

Without a moment's hesitation, the two women rushed to each other and embraced in a welcoming hug. Through the happy tears and excited squeals, they were, once again, as close as they were ninety years ago.

"I can't believe it's you." Rebekah laughed as she released the hug and wiped her tears. "You're still as gorgeous as ever."

"Me?" The Salvatore playfully scoffed at her black outfit and glanced at her friend's white summer outfit. "Look at you, officially modeling the 21st-century trends."

The blonde smirked. "It's amazing how much freedom we get with these."

"Yes, much better than tight corsets."

"Wouldn't it be much better if you wore nothing?" Klaus announced with a smirk, awaiting his friend's embrace.

With a shake of her head, Katrina approached the hybrid and embraced him. "Hello, Nik."

Her perception of the Originals was immensely different from everyone else's. While everyone thought them to be villains because they were the strongest creatures, Katrina perceived them to be a good family that cared for each other deeply. There were moments when they could be intimidating, but the female Salvatore did not fear them. How could she when she knew what it was like to be feared?

She completely trusted them with her life. One look at them gave her the comfort that she needed to trust them with her darkest secrets.

When she released her hold on the Original hybrid, she glanced around the bar as she noticed the absence of her brother. "Where is..." Katrina began to ask until Stefan walked in. "Never mind."

"You left us," Rebekah whined when she saw him.

"Yeah, sorry," the male Salvatore apologized. "Retail therapy was making my head explode."