🦋{𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠}🦋

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞."
- 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

"- 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

A small town in Virginia, with a population of over a few thousand residents, was once a safe haven to the oldest Salvatore. It was where the memories she shared with her family took place, some pleasant and others very unpleasant. The place of her unnatural birth, and also her traumatizing death, had a history of supernatural creatures, deeming it as an uncanny village with a dark secret.

The female Salvatore was a big part of that dark secret. Being born a siphoner witch was highly unfathomable to the other witches, but turning into a vampire while still possessing magical abilities was a crime. Anyone who wasn't her family and friends would kill her or treat her like a science experiment. But she supposed it didn't matter in a town that was cursed. Worst-case scenario, she'd simply lower the town's population.

Katrina took a stroll through the high school's hallways, passing multiple classrooms, along with many trophies encased in glass, one of which she was familiar with. She aided her volleyball teammates in winning both tournaments they competed in, therefore earning the title of state champions for the 2009-2010 school year. It was one of her accomplishments that felt so human, it brought a smile to her features.

She slowly approached the bulletin board that hung on the wall, displaying notices and future events. Amidst all the papers was a newspaper article about the school's cheerleaders, and pictured above the words in their red cheer uniforms were Katrina, Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena. It was the first year that the Salvatore went to Mystic Falls High School, a time when she tried to live like a human. It was when she befriended people who weren't involved in the supernatural.

The four girls had loads of fun together, even if Katrina was wary around the Katherine lookalike, but it seemed as though the girls were enjoying themselves without the female Salvatore, as if she was never a part of their lives. They had the place to themselves for senior prank night, setting up creative traps and tricks for the first day of school.

"I miss Kat." She heard Caroline with her enhanced hearing. "She would've loved doing this."

"Yeah," the Bennett witch agreed. "Imagine what pranks she'd come up with."

Elena giggled. "If she were here, she'd call dibs on Ric's room."

"And I can just picture what she'd do." Caroline began to list possible pranks. "Bubble wrap covering the floors, a tack on the chair, using lipstick to write on the desks. Oh, and buckets of glitter."