🦋{𝟏𝟗𝟏𝟐}🦋

"𝐀 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭."
- 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

"- 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

In my tedious life as a vampire, I've fallen in love multiple times, a ridiculous mistake I've made frequently because of my selfish desire to be in a romantic relationship. While I loved my brothers tremendously, I always thought there was something missing. I have chased after love like a wild predator for decades, only to be bested by my prey, tricked into believing that I deserved love. But what I failed to understand until now was that I had yet to experience what true happiness felt like.

One man has the power to enchant me like no other, in which the seduced becomes the seducer. One man has the ability to trap me in his powerful grasp, making it impossible for me to escape. One man has the aptitude to make my heart flutter like a small winged creature, giving reason for my dead heart to beat once more.

This man, who I am completely at the mercy of, is one of the oldest vampires known to mankind as well as creatures existing beyond the laws of nature. He is the man I love, the one I hope to spend eternity with, and his name is Elijah Mikaelson.

- Katrina S.

Katrina signed her name at the bottom of her latest diary entry when she sensed the presence of her raven-haired brother. She was currently in Stefan's room, studying him to see if his behavior had improved. And while he thankfully wasn't an emotionless Ripper, there was still something off about him, which meant that Katrina needed to think of a plan to help him.

"Dear diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today. I told him it was Joe. That lie will haunt me forever."

The oldest and youngest of the Salvatore siblings looked up at their brother when he began to speak. Damon, in his black leather jacket, had his arms crossed as he stood at the threshold.

Stefan stood up from his chair placed in front of his desk to return his diary to the shelf. "What do you want?" He asked with an annoyed huff.

"I was hoping we could hang. You know a little sibling bonding." Damon walked into the room. "I know we don't actually 'hang out'. We team up, we join forces, we activate our musketeer powers."

"What are you doing?"

"Digging up clues," the raven-haired Salvatore answered as he looked through Stefan's bookshelf. "Most of the Originals are gone, but now we have a whodunit in town. Hey, do you remember when we came back for Zachariah's funeral?"