🦋{𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠}🦋

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧' 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧', 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩."
- 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲

"- 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

{𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤; 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟔}

Katrina Salvatore fell in love with a man who loved his 1969 white Mustang. George Stevens, who was her boyfriend at the time, drove it everywhere, and he never allowed anyone else to sit behind the wheel, including her.

Christmas was soon approaching, and Katrina surprised him with an early gift. She was aware of his enjoyment in basketball; he once told her that he played the sport in high school. Since they were in Los Angeles, she bought him two tickets to see the Clippers. She hadn't expected him to ask her to go with him. She never particularly cared for these types of sports, but she went to make him happy.

It was December 22 when the game took place. Katrina sat in the passenger seat of his Ford Mustang while they belted out the lyrics to Kenny Loggins' "Danger Zone". George's vocals were undeniably off-key, but she never told him that.

The two had arrived at the location, and George's enthusiasm increased when they walked through the door. During the entirety of the basketball game, Katrina paid no mind to the ball, the players, the cheers of the fans, or even the score.

Her focus was on her lover's smile. It wasn't his usual small smile, but a real smile, one that she helped cause.

"Georgie," she looked up at him with a smile, "I'm so glad to have met you."

"And I'm just as glad to have met you," he stared down at her, his smile never faltering, "Adelaide."

{𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤}

"Hey, Kit Kat!" Damon's voice interrupted her thoughts as he stood outside the driver's side of the car. "Are you going to stay in there for eternity or what?"

Katrina hadn't realized that her hands were gripping the steering wheel until she came back to her senses. At first, she was confused about her surroundings, but then, she remembered that she went with her brother, Elena, and Alaric to Duke University, where they hoped to get a closer look into Isobel's research on werewolves.

"So Isobel was officially employed by the anthropology department given that most paranormal phenomenon is rooted in folklore," Alaric informed them as he, the two Salvatores, and Elena entered the building.