🦋{𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲}🦋

"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡."
- 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞

"- 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

The month of June was supposed to be the moment when summer truly began, when students finished another year of school and celebrated at parties, when teachers could take a relieved breath to free the stress of their students and the excessive amount of grading.

For the oldest Salvatore, she expected to have more 'wine meetings' with Jenna, in which the two would share a dreamy sigh after Katrina shared the latest between her and Elijah's relationship. She even hoped to spend more time with him during their romantic rendezvous.

But that wasn't the case.

Instead, she spent the beginning of summer with her sadistic younger brother and the Original hybrid, who killed one of her friends and daggered the man she fell in love with. Every second with the two men made her miserable to the point that she'd want to get drunk, and she'd already bought a few bottles of beer during their trip to drown her sorrows, though she knew that the amount of alcohol wasn't enough to intoxicate her. During the journey of creating Klaus' hybrid army, Katrina had to bear witness to Stefan's Ripper phase, bringing back unpleasant flashbacks of her phase in Monterey.

The 22nd day of June had quickly approached, which Katrina recalled was Elena Gilbert's birthday, and while Stefan hadn't entirely lost his humanity, she knew that he wished to be with the doppelgänger to celebrate her 18th birthday. It pained him as much as her to be away from their loved ones, but they made a deal with Klaus. Because he saved their brother, they had to give up their free will.

The night before Elena's birthday, the Original hybrid and the two Salvatores visited a white country house in Tennessee, where a man named Ray Sutton supposedly lived. However, there was no sight of him, only a woman in jeans and a tank top searching for her dog.

"Forgive me," the oldest Salvatore smiled lightly at the woman, "we didn't mean to startle you."

The woman placed a hand over her racing heart as she glanced at the Salvatore and Original. "Can I help you?" She asked them.

"Yeah," Klaus smiled, "our car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. My sister and I have been walking forever. Yours is the first house we came to. So we were just hoping we could use your phone?"

When asked to play the role of his sister, Katrina immediately refused as she wanted no part in it. Of course, he reminded her about her chance of seeing Elijah again, which made her realize that she had no choice.