🦋{𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝}🦋

"𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬? 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬?"
- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞

"𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬? 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬?"- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

It was the next day in February, and
everyone was preparing for the upcoming carnival at the high school. Katrina had joined Elena and Bonnie in helping for the day; it was either that or handle her brother enduring a hangover.

"Katherine looked just like you, it was freakish," Bonnie said to Elena.

"She is my ancestor," Elena responded with a shrug. "Hey, I moved the student booth into the cafeteria."

"Your vampire ancestor and she didn't just resemble you like a family member would. She was you."

"I don't know, I can't explain it. It's creepy, that's all I got."

Bonnie persisted with the interrogation. "How do you know she's not still out there pretending to be you?"

"Trust me, she is," Katrina immediately responded, joining in on the conversation.

Elena shook her head to change the subject. "I could sit here and be tortured by the not-knowing or I could get these prizes to the ring toss."

"Have you talked to Damon since he killed Jeremy or tried to kill Jeremy?" Bonnie asked her.

"No, Bonnie, I haven't and I won't, and I don't want to talk about Damon or anything else that's vampire related, okay?" Elena handed her a bag full of plush toys. "I'm human, and I have to do human stuff. Otherwise, I'm going to go crazy."

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'll focus." Bonnie nodded her head as a smile appeared on her face. "We have to make Caroline proud or she will kill us. I don't know how she does all of this."

"Well, because she's not human, obviously."

"Obviously," Bonnie repeated sarcastically as the three laughed.

Katrina remained quiet through the majority of their conversation. Even though she could have told the two girls the reasoning behind her hostility towards Katherine, she stopped herself to prevent one of her episodes from happening in public.

"So, Kat," Bonnie started again, her attention now on the Salvatore. "How are you doing with casting spells?"

"Yeah, you said you would start practicing when you got the book," Elena mentioned.

Katrina nodded her head in confirmation. "Yes, I did. I'm glad to say that I got the basics down."

"That's good!" Bonnie cheered, a huge smile on her face. "In no time, you'll be one of the most powerful creatures!"