🦋{𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧}🦋

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 -- 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮."
- 𝐌𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐠

"- 𝐌𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐠

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

When one would suffer a state of restlessness, they'd either be very anxious or extremely bored. They'd constantly toss and turn in their beds, knowing that the subject of their thoughts was keeping them awake.

The female Salvatore was restless because she was both anxious and bored; anxious of Esther's true intentions and bored without Elijah's presence being near her.

Memories of the previous night consumed her mind like waves in the sea, pulling her away from the shores of reality. She was enchanted by the depths of her lover's brown eyes as they danced, the proximity of their bodies as the definition of intimate.

And the moment they shared in the Original's bedroom was anything but a mere infatuation. They were at the stage in their relationship where they constantly fancied each other, where the thought of being separated was a sin. A love as strong as theirs couldn't ever be broken.

However, there were possible forces that could separate them, and the thought scared the oldest Salvatore. She had once presumed that her brothers and friends would be such forces, but even they grew accustomed to the suited Original's presence as his blood was what kept Katrina alive. So the only reasonable person capable of separating the two lovers was the Original witch, who, no doubt, had a powerful spell in her grimoire that could possibly reverse the Blood Bond.

The Salvatore wished that her suspicions weren't true, but it was painstakingly clear that Esther was a possible threat to her and her love for Elijah.

Her feline familiar also had trouble sleeping, sensing her witch's restlessness. Ebony had climbed on the bed to somehow relax the female Salvatore, but even she couldn't find herself in a comfortable position. She was constantly meowing as she paced on the red comforter.

"You couldn't sleep either, huh?" The female Salvatore asked after she finished combing her hair, turning to face the cat with an apologetic smile. "Forgive me." She approached Ebony, picking her up from the bed to place her on the floor. "We'll get out of the house today and see what kind of adventure we'll get ourselves into."

As if her words piqued the familiar's interest, Ebony rushed out of the bedroom, eager to feel the fresh breeze against her black fur. The amount of energy she had astounded the Salvatore and she had to quickly put on her shoes before following the cat.