🦋{𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬}🦋

"𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞."
- 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

"- 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

"The authorities believe last night's assailant may also be related to the missing campers and park ranger who have yet to be found, as well as 25-year-old Jessica Cohen, reported missing this morning. The sheriff's department says investigations are pending and no further comment will be made. In related news, Mayor Lockwood spoke earlier today..."

The TV suddenly turned off, which seemed to confuse the male Salvatore. When he looked beside him, he saw his sister holding the remote, glancing back at him with a blank expression.

"What?" He asked with an annoyed sigh.

"You know what." Katrina glared at him.

The previous night, she had succeeded in comforting Damon after Rose's death. However, it hadn't stopped him from acting in such reckless behavior, one that made Jessica, and possibly the ranger and campers, his victims.

"I don't know why I bother with you," she continued as she got off of his bed. "No matter what I do or say, you carry on with your recklessness and immaturity."

"Immaturity?" Damon scoffed as if the word in itself was a nuisance. "I'm four years younger than you!"

"Precisely my point, Damon! You're not a 14-year-old!" The oldest Salvatore took a deep breath to calm herself before she spoke again. "When is it going to stop? Killing innocent people for your selfish ambition."

She stood before her brother with her arms crossed over her chest, waiting for him to give her an answer. Yet the more she stared down at him, the more reluctant he was to open his mouth, let alone make eye contact with her steady glare.

There were times when Katrina was intimidating. Her episodes, especially the unruly ones, deeply frightened the brothers as these occurrences completely changed her personality; it was as if she was a different person. She also had a tendency to make calm threats when necessary, and that in itself was truly terrifying.

She raised an eyebrow as she was met with utter silence. "Have nothing to say?"

He eventually let out a defeated sigh and glanced up at her. "Are you mad?" He asked.

"No, Damon, I'm not mad." The oldest Salvatore sighed as she shook her head in denial. "I'm simply disappointed."

She walked out of his room, knowing that he'd follow her. Reoccurring thoughts of her brother's behavior in her mind concerned her. If he were to continue this foolish act, the eradication of vampires would surely follow.