🦋{𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬}🦋

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞... 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫... 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬."
- 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐊𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐩𝐚𝐬

"- 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐊𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐩𝐚𝐬

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

Katrina felt a sense of relief when the Original witch left her alone.

Of course, the Originals were known to be an intimidating family, but according to the female Salvatore, Esther earned the title of the most intimidating member. Her power was nothing like the Salvatore felt before, and considering the ritual she performed a thousand years ago, she was surely powerful enough to do another. Something told the Salvatore, though, that Esther's aura displayed nothing of good intentions.

The suited Original opened the door to his bedroom, allowing the female Salvatore to enter. What immediately caught her eye was the black piano, its polished surface shining under the moonlight. The instrument was something that the two lovers cherished as it was a representation of their love for music. To see it in its majestic glory, positioned perfectly in the center of the moon's spotlight, was a sight admired by the oldest Salvatore.

She couldn't prevent her fingers from lightly pressing a few of the keys, producing a little tune that soothed her heart. It brought her back to her dream, in which the man she loved taught her how to play before they lost themselves in a passionate kiss. Her neck tingled just at the thought of his lips brushing against the soft spot; it was as if she was reliving the dream that left her breathless.

Katrina didn't realize her eyes were closed until she felt a hand grabbing hers, moving it away from the piano. Opening her hazel-green eyes, she watched with an affectionate smile as Elijah brought her hand to his lips, kissing her knuckles.

"I believe I have a lot of explaining to do," he began in a soft voice, leading her to sit on the edge of his bed.

Her eyebrows raised at the thought of the Blood Bond, eager to learn more about it. "Right, of course."

The Original held onto both of her hands and simply looked at her for a short moment as if she was all he could see. And he studied her as though she was a one-of-a-kind jewel, a treasure that belonged only to him.

"This bond, as you may know, is very powerful as it cannot easily be broken. It is a link of fidelity and dependability, where the vampire is what's called a regnant, and who the vampire shares the bond with is a thrall. A regnant is-"