🦋{𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐧𝐞}🦋

"𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧."
- 𝐆𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐱

"- 𝐆𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐱

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

The last time Katrina had visited the Mikaelson manor was the morning after the ball, the morning before Esther's ritual nearly took place. It was a day that truly terrified the oldest Salvatore as she had feared that she'd lose the Original siblings.

But she was thankful that the ritual was unsuccessful because a life without the Mikaelson siblings was a life she didn't want to live in. There wouldn't be a future for her if her future wasn't with Elijah; it was as simple as that.

It had been five days since that dreadful day, so standing in front of the manor, knowing that everyone she cared about was alive, was like a breath of fresh air.

She approached the front door and prepared to knock when it suddenly opened, revealing a smiling Klaus, who seemed as if he was expecting her presence. It was rather odd to see the knowing look in his sea-colored eyes, but she didn't bother to question it.

"Hi, Nik." Katrina smiled at her hybrid friend.

His smile turned into a smirk as he said, "Hello, love."

"Is Elijah here?"

"I'm afraid not but do come in. I certainly don't mind the company."

He held the door open for her, closing it behind him when she walked past him. As her heels made a clicking noise every time they hit the hard floor, Katrina glanced at the interior of the mansion as if it was the first time. Pristine walls without a sign of dust, polished floors that shined to perfection, and that grand staircase that led to her lover's bedroom, welcoming her to walk up the stairs to paradise.

As if he read her mind, the Original hybrid began his ascent up the stairs, a silent urge for the Salvatore to follow. She did without question but nonetheless grew confused. He walked to a room that was on the opposite end of the hallway, opening its door for her to enter.

The unfamiliar room seemed to have a dark aesthetic with its gray-colored walls and black covers over the bed. A vintage lamp was placed on the small table beside the bed, where it lit up the entirety of the room. While the bulb was quite dim, it gave the inhabitants a warm feeling within the four walls. Despite its lack of color and vibrancy, it was a safe haven to Klaus as the female Salvatore figured out the space to be his bedroom.

How a bedroom was decorated had to be decided by the one who owned it. Without the use of words, a bedroom would describe an individual's personality.