🦋{𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲}🦋

"𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐲."
- 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐳𝐚𝐫

"- 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐳𝐚𝐫

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

When one has endured a long and tiring day, they are expected to have a better outcome by nightfall. Every encountered predicament, simply faded away to ease one's stress. It wasn't as easy as it seemed, according to the oldest Salvatore, whose everyday life was full of complications.

It all started when she was merely a child. Born with the capability to siphon magic, Katrina was a creature that witches deemed a nuisance. It was unnatural in the witch community for one of their own to possess these abilities. She, however, never had the chance to test them as her father was excessively focused on controlling her episodes.

He had spent his every waking moment watching the progress of her behavior, which only worsened by the day. Her bouts of rage became more controllable when she drank the potion once, or sometimes twice, daily. But even that wasn't enough to completely eliminate her episodes. So instead of searching for another witch who more than likely wouldn't bother to help, Giuseppe took matters into his own hands and gave his daughter lessons to becoming a lady at such a young age. He taught her how to properly walk and dress, along with appropriate mannerisms. Rest assured, the lessons kept her distracted, but they still weren't enough. She was doomed to forever suffer from her episodes.

Katrina's life was certainly full of complications, and despite this, she tried to live her life to the fullest. She faced challenges, even the simple ones such as meeting Elena's biological mother.

Only an inch shorter than the Salvatore, Isobel stood outside of the Gilbert house with a careless posture that made her appear as though she'd kill anyone in her way. Her long, dark brown hair framed her face and her green eyes stared longingly at her daughter.

A few years ago, Katrina had been informed that the woman was Alaric's wife, who was obsessed with paranormal research. Upon her request, Damon had turned her into a vampire roughly around the beginning of May in 2007.

"Hello, Elena," she said with a smile. "It's nice to see you again."

Jenna looked at her niece in shock. "Again?"

Elena was at a loss for words, and so was Katrina. The Sommers woman believed that Isobel was dead, so it came as a surprise to her to see her niece's mother. Her face screamed that she was desperate for an explanation, and neither the Salvatore nor the doppelgänger were prepared to give her one. If Jenna was to ever learn the truth about Isobel, then she'd eventually know about the supernatural.