🦋{𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞}🦋

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝."
- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞

"- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

It had been a few weeks since Isobel took off her daylight ring in the sunlight and burned to death in front of her daughter. The day that she met Elena was the same day that she left her, though it turned out to not be her fault, courtesy of Klaus' compulsion.

Katrina thought about this predicament and wondered if she'd burn without her daylight ring. Unlike her brother, she didn't in the abandoned witch house. While she was thankful, she was also confused. It should've harmed her as it would to any vampire, but she was no average vampire.

While the three siblings waited outside their home, the oldest Salvatore examined the lapis lazuli ring on her right middle finger as if it was the first time she wore it. For over a hundred years, the ring never left her finger. One would assume that she was familiar with it, and Katrina thought she was. Yet somehow, its abnormal functionality sparked a peculiar interest within her.

"You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?" Damon asked the two, curiosity filling his blue eyes.

"She said she could channel enough witch's power to kill him," Stefan informed. "Elijah thought that would work, and he was an Original, so..."

"We just need to find him."

"Yeah."

The older brother raised his brows as an idea came to his mind. "Could she do one of those witch tracking spells?"

"If she were to do that, she would require something of Klaus' possession." Katrina glanced at her brothers, who looked back curiously. "That's how tracking works, according to my book."

A short silence filled the air before Damon asked, "Do you think he killed her?"

"Katherine?" The youngest guessed. "Probably."

"It's not like she didn't have it coming."

The sound of the door opening caught their attention. They faced the front of the house, where the Gilbert girl stood with a smile on her face as she thanked the lawyer. Once he left, the three Salvatores walked to the threshold but stopped when an invisible force kept them out.

"I'm sorry," Elena immediately apologized. "I completely forgot." She looked at the youngest brother with a smirk. "Stefan, would you like to come inside my house?"

"I would love to," he answered with a smile of his own. "Thank you."

He entered the house, and Elena looked at the oldest Salvatore. "Kat, you may come in."