🦋{𝐃𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐆𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞}🦋

"𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝."
- 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐥

"- 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐥

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

"The day has officially come!"

The blonde's excited shriek gained the attention of every student in the school gym, and if possible, it would've gained the attention of the entire world. One may have assumed that her exhilaration was because of the upcoming decade dance, but she was rather elated about her best friend's recent engagement.

"Thank you, Caroline, for shouting it to the whole world."

"I can't help it! And it's not like they know you're engaged... well, maybe now they do."

A sigh escaped the female Salvatore's lips as she shook her head. It had been mere days since she accepted Elijah's proposal, yet she did not tell her brothers and friends until just recently, and each of them expressed entirely different emotions.

Bonnie had managed a smile that Katrina knew was forced. Elena had said that she was happy for her, though the female Salvatore sensed that she was lying. Stefan had been surprised to hear the news and thought it was too soon. And Damon, who also had been surprised, absolutely loathed the idea of his sister marrying the suited Original and having a closer connection to the Mikaelson family.

The only one in their little group who seemed genuinely happy for her was Caroline.

"I mean, look at this!" Caroline grabbed the female Salvatore's left hand to show the Gilbert girl the ring. "This is no ordinary engagement ring, which means it was even more expensive than the average ring!"

Katrina had never bothered to ask Elijah how much the ring was because she didn't want to know despite her already having an idea. The noble Original seemed to be the kind of man who wanted nothing but the best for the woman he loved, so of course, his proposal couldn't be simple. He had put much thought into the rose garden in her backyard, and given that the roses were in bloom the very day they've been planted, it was no question that he asked for the assistance of a witch. And he couldn't give her just an ordinary diamond ring, so he gave her one that he knew would've been special to her.

Indeed, it was special for she had an adoration for flowers, her favorite being roses. And she had a desire for the suited Original as the love they shared was like nothing she had ever experienced before. So no matter how expensive the beautiful ring was, it was that of her most precious possessions as it was a symbol of her love for Elijah and a flower closest to her heart.

"What about those Fernsby brothers?" Elena questioned. "How did they react?"

It was guaranteed that both Aleksander and Matthias didn't approve of her engagement to the suited Original. Matthias, in general, didn't like the Original family, and Aleksander seemed to still have feelings for her.