🦋{𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝}🦋

"𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞."
- 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫

"- 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

She had to blink a few times to make sure he wouldn't disappear. Rest assured, he was still there, his smile causing her to go weak in the knees.

Allowing a chuckle to escape her lips, she ran into his open arms and engulfed him in a tight embrace. The smooth material of his suit against her fingertips felt as real as it did in reality; it almost tricked her into believing that she wasn't dreaming.

But that was just it. She was merely dreaming. The thought nearly killed her. The desire of wanting the moment to be real was strong enough for her to subconsciously whisper it aloud.

"It is as real as it is when you're awake," he whispered, almost as an assurance, as he stroked her hair with his hand.

The feeling of his touch was a relief to the oldest Salvatore that tears nearly filled her eyes. It was such a high school girl behavior that Jenna, if she was still alive, would've teased her about it. But Katrina couldn't help herself; it was as if something deep inside her craved his touch.

"I meant what I said, Katrina." He released the embrace, grabbing her hands with his. "This may be a dream, but it's one you control with telepathy."

"Dream manipulation," she breathed out in realization. "But I don't understand. I thought it requires practice to achieve it."

The suited Original nodded his head. "It does."

"Well, I have to admit that I rarely ever practiced it."

She noticed how his brows furrowed in confusion for a moment. He must have assumed that she was practicing more of her magic and abilities during the time he's been daggered, but he didn't know that she was forced to be with his brother against her will.

Elijah's furrowed brows then raised in interest as he glanced at their surroundings. "Is this Italy?" He asked her.

"Indeed, it is," she answered with an excited nod as they walked along the cobblestone path. "It's a lovely place I came across during my travels. It's called Trastevere, and I've learned that it's Rome's most ancient neighborhood. But the best part is its lively nightlife; as you can see it's quite enchanting with the pink sky. And, of course, I've tried what is considered to be the best chocolates these shops have to offer." It was when she stopped that she noticed the amused expression he gave her. "Something tells me you've been here before."