🦋{𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬}🦋

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞."
- 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐲

"- 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐲

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

Katrina Salvatore felt as though she couldn't breathe.

The werewolf bite on Damon's forearm became a haunting image in her mind that never seemed to go away. Recalling what happened to Rose, the oldest Salvatore wished she could change her brother's fate. However, she feared that she couldn't, and she'd lose him forever.

Family meant everything to her, and she loved her brothers deeply. For a long time, it was only the three of them. Despite not remembering much of her childhood, she was certain that the brothers spent as much time as they had with her before they turned into vampires. After their transitions, their bloodlusts caused them to separate. They didn't know it at the time, but their separation turned out to be a mistake. It was a time when they needed each other most. Instead, their monstrous sides came alive and killed many innocents.

Never did she want her family to be separated. As the older sister, Katrina had the responsibility of protecting her younger brothers. She felt as though they still needed her after all these years, not for protection but for love and comfort. If she could, she'd spend her every breath with them.

"So that's what a werewolf bite looks like."

Katherine Pierce stood over the male Salvatore as they observed the bite. Sitting next to them at the bar, Katrina drank whiskey out of the bottle.

"Yep," Damon answered.

"It's not that bad." Katherine shrugged her shoulders.

"Will be."

He stood up from his stool and rolled his sleeve down to cover the bite.

"So that's it? You're just... going to die?"

The oldest Salvatore flinched at the word. She had a hard time accepting the fact that her brother was going to leave her for good.

"Well, that depends. You know anything about a cure?" Katherine shook her head at his question. "Me either."

He walked over to the couch to grab his jacket and put it on. While Katrina remained in her seat, Katherine followed him like a magnet.

"145 years and no last goodbye?"

"You don't get a goodbye." Damon turned away from her, preparing to leave, but she used her enhanced speed to stand in front of him.