Chapter 42: The Shadow of Atlas

Chapter 42:

As Luna and staring up at the ceiling, the city lights shine down on her through the tall central window of the room. She tries to think off from her nightmare, deter her mind to nice events, pretty scenery, yet nothing could block out the memories...

He pushes into her slowly, tearing her grunting as she lets out a whimper and small cries. Mr. Gray holds her small frame by the hips, his hand taking over around her halfway. She cries into the mask, forced to look down at the bed with him behind and on her, made to feel the disgust with pain. For what felt like an eternity of finger clenching, palm bleeding horror, he finally slams into her roughly, smacking her behind. Leaning over her, he sweats on her as it all begins to stop.

Once he's recovered, he pulls himself out and pulls off the tan rubber on his member. He lays back and brings her down with him, stroking her hair as she shivers in his hold. Suddenly, she feels a tapping on her shoulder... Letting out a slight yelp, Luna rolls over and is faced with a kneeling Winter Schnee. Scooting away, Luna finds herself pushed up against the corner of the wardrobe and wall of the window.

Sobbing, wiping off her face, Luna meekly says, "I'm fine..."

"You're not fine, Private Gray." Winter takes a seat on the edge of the bed covered by a coffin, "I tried getting in contact with you, a mission. However, you would probably best be doing something else."

"No, no- I'm fine." Standing up, Luna wipes off her face on her sleeve. "I'm fine. What's the mission, ma'am?"

~~~~~~

Manta airships patrol the skies around the City of Atlas, keeping in communication with each other over radio. The dense city built of red brick and gray stones, the industrial times clearly has yet to phase out despite its close connection to the highly technological city right over it. The night skies lack stars, having a black bog that hangs in the air. As Maria Calavera now pilots with Qrow her co-pilot, Silva rests on the bench behind Maria, with Blake standing in front of him looking over Maria, and Oscar standing beside him next to Jaune, Ren, and Nora. Yang looks over Qrow's seat, with Ruby beside her squeezing between the chair and wall to stand beside Qrow, whilst Weiss stands between the two pilots as they head towards Atlas. Suddenly, the group's stolen Manta receives radio contact.

Atlas Air Traffic Female: "Manta 5-1. Welcome home. Please continue your approach to Atlas docking bay Omega-12. A security team will meet you there. Over."

Ruby Rose and the others aboard Manta 5-1 look around at the large military air fleet surrounding the kingdom's capital. Ruby leans forward, "I don't understand. What's happening here?"

Qrow squints his eyes and looks across the sky, "I don't know."

Jaune, stepping forward, says, "But we are here. We got the lamp to Atlas, so I guess we land and get some answers."

Weiss disagrees with him, inspecting fleet even further, "I'm not so sure. I've never seen our forces deployed so aggressively before. If we land in a stolen ship, there's no way the security team will let us anywhere near Ironwood." Looking down, she "They might even take me back to my father."

Blake Belladonna gains a saddened look, while Ruby and Yang Xiao Long look at each other, uncertain of what to do. Blake drags out, "So..."

Weiss, having gotten an idea, suddenly looks up and exclaims, "Winter!" She brings out her scroll and says to Maria, "Put some distance between us and the fleet."

Maria pushes down on the joystick, "You don't have to tell me twice."

As Weiss walks to the back of the ship, passing by Lucifer as he sits against the right hatch, Maria steers the ship toward Mantle. As people wander the streets of Mantle, the group looks over the city through the Manta's windows. They fly past a giant screen on the side of a skyscraper. Ironwood's voice comes from the screen, catching Ruby and Yang's attention. He has grown disheveled, losing his kept and noblility appearance, growing a beard and his hair slightly grown out from his old fade.