Book 1: Stained Glass

Name: Garnet Gildemeister
Titles:

Species: Human
Gender: Female
Age: 17

Height: 5'7"
Complexion: Fair
Eyes: Red
Hair: Light Brown
Traits: Burn Scars | Robotic Arms |

Equipment: Mustang & Sally | Crimson Scar |

Semblance: Hot Pocket - She is immune to fire and extreme heat. The more extreme the heat, the more taxing.

Appearance-
A tall woman of fair skin, she is a flat woman; the flattest there is to be. Her back, arms, and legs have strong and large burn scars. She has light brown hair that is straight, it is tied into a central back bun. Her eyes are garnet red. She has cybernetic forearms that are weak, but stores SMGs in them.
She wears a navy blue button-up shirt, having a red ribbon around the collar. She wears a double-breasted red coat that has a white rim. Her cuffs are folded over and pinned at just below the elbow, showing her bare arms.
Her trousers are white with a red streak down the side. Her boots are red with black rim, having her trousers tucked in.

Weapons-
Mustang and Sally: Being her forearms, they are physically weak but have wrist turrets, each having three barrels. They shoot fire and ice dust, left and right respectively. It fires .45 ACP.

Crimson Saber: A simple model 1902 army officer's saber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Luna Gray
Titles:

Species: Human
Gender: Female
Age: 17

Height: 5'2"
Complexion: Pale
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Platinum Blonde
Traits:

Equipment: Shock Twins

Semblance: Audible Light - A sonar power that uses the reflection of light to map out a location and objects.

Appearance-
A petite woman, she is known as being as pale as the moon. She has platinum blonde hair that is long and straight down, her bangs are braided back to the back into a long braid in the back. Her eyes are a shiny gray.
She wears a short white dress that is buttoned-up on the front right, it has a red brim with silver buttons. She has a slim black tie with a red ring. On her right breast is a shield pin with her emblem. Over her shoulders is a gray short cloak, in the center is a red crescent moon.
She wears gray leggings under black shorts. Her high-heeled boots are white with gray laces, having a silver buckle around the top under the knee.

Weapons-
Shock Twins: Dual hook swords that match. The blades are double-edged, having a titular hook on the ends, having red tips. They have bladed guards that are crescent shaped, having an edge that is black with red tips. The bottoms are tasers that use lightning dust, able to shoot out with prods.
The flats are black metal with speckled silver, in the hilt is a yellow dust cartridge. The prods make use of retractable small needles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~