JeongCheol Special

Start from the beginning

Jeonghan smiled a little "I do ... but only when you don't shove me like last time"

Angry again, Hyuk scoffed "I said I was sorry okay? I didn't mean to shove you, it was an accident Jeonghan! How many times do I have to apologize for it?"

"Well, you didn't do anything to make up for it" Jeonghan tilted his head, he was hoping for a more sincere apology, if he really felt bad and if it was really an accident, he would show him that right? Instead, Hyuk never showed remorse, he didn't check on Jeonghan's bruised ribs afterwards, didn't offer to take him for a check up, didn't want to hear him talk about it after he left.

Jeonghan was tired of this whole relationship and has been rethinking a lot of things lately but Hyuk had a weird grip over him, his charisma maybe? Jeonghan wondered what it was but he couldn't get away, he wasn't afraid but he wondered what will happen if they broke up?

Seuncheol eyed the two talking from a distance
"I don't like the way he has Jeonghan trapped like that ... is he a good guy?" Seungcheol asked DK, the boy was digging into his late lunch.
DK glanced up at the couple "He's alright I guess, Jeonghan seems to like him but ... I don't know much honestly"

Seungcheol hummed, still glancing over at the two. He saw as Hyuk grabbed Jeonghan's wrist and it looked like it hurt, Jeonghan grimaced but didn't object to it and followed Hyuk to ... wherever he took him.

It simply didn't sit with Seungcheol at all.

Over the weekend, Jeonghan told DK that he'll be hanging out with Hyuk
"Come on Hannie you promised we will see this movie together" DK was sulking over the phone

"I know Dokyeom it's just ... he came all the way to see me and I can't just leave"

DK sighed, "Okay fine, are you okay though? You sound weird"

"Yeah" Jeonghan took a deep breath "I think I'm coming down with a cold, I feel bit tired"

"Oh" DK stopped for a second "Take care okay? Ask Hyuk to make you some soup or something"

He heard Jeonghan chuckle on the other end "Yeah, I don't think ... hum don't worry about it, I will be fine"

DK hang up soon after that, across from him Seungcheol was going through some research papers on his bed and he overheard the entire conversation. He tried to brush it off but something just didn't feel right.

A few days later, the whole group decided to meet in the main library to help each other study as exams were coming up next week. They needed to focus and, even though they all had different majors, they just found motivation in each other to keep going.

Mingyu and Wonwoo were in their own little world like usual ... studying some and chatting some ... everyone knew that the two were on the road for a blooming perfect relationship but they are just too stubborn to realize it yet. DK and Joshua's love language on the other hand, is a series of unsettling flirting making Seungcheol scoff and gag a few times already.

He glanced over across the table where Jeonghan was effortlessly so pretty wearing that cardigan today, a pen in his hand and a few books flung open on the table in front of him but ... he definitely wasn't focused

 he definitely wasn't focused