97 Line

The8, Mingyu &DK
Requested by @ot13fvr
You've been waiting for a long time I know, and I'm so sorry but here you go
I hope you'll enjoy it
—————

The 97 ine
The troublemaker's line

Always energetic and looking for something adventurous and exciting to do.

"Let's go swimming?" Dokeyom suggested, "I know this place, just outside the city, we can climb the cliffs and jump"

"Oh okay" Minghao didn't even have to think twice, the boy was on his phone and simply agreed while on his side, Mingyu had this hesitant funny look on his face, and it made DK chuckle

"What do you say Gyu?"

"No jumping off cliffs, you know I'm scared of heights"

DK shrugged "You don't have to jump, just swim then"

"We will take care of the jumping part" Minghao said chuckling

"That's not fair" Mingyu pouted trying to ignore the other's comments about how long it will actually take him to get over his fear already and how it's nothing but a fun activity.
Mingyu ended up agreeing, he wasn't against the idea in the first place anyways, he just didn't agree on the jumping part.

About half an hour later, they were on the road.

They had a day off and decided to do something fun, the trio was actually excited for their little road trip. They packed well and got snacks and food to last them a week if you ask me but again, have you seen DK and Mingyu eat before? It will only take them half a day, and the food will be gone.

Mingyu decided to find a nice spot by the bay and just lay down and relax while Dokyeom and Minghao insisted on jumping off the cliff.

"Will you just be careful then?" Mingyu said eyeing the hill the two were intending to jump off, it looked a bit ... dangerous to say the least

"It's fine Gyu stop worrying, look there ... they are easily half our age" DK pointed out a group of young boys standing in line to take the same jump "They are doing just fine"

"Yeah Yeah whatever"

"Just make sure to take some nice photos of us okay?" DK was teasing him of course but Mingyu didn't respond, was it too bad that he was worried about his friends?

They were swimming for a while, enjoying the warm weather and the sunshine. Mingyu was relaxing here and there while DK and Hao went for that jump over and over again. They seemed to be having so much fun while Mingyu sat there sulking from time to time and nagging them to come and join him once they're done but it's been a while and they didn't.

DK was getting to jump again when Minghao stopped for a bit to take a breath.
"Come on Hao?" He called for the Chinese boy with a bright smile excited about their tenth jump or so.
Minghao gave him a hesitant look "Hum ... I guess that's all for me"

DK frowned "What? Why? Come on one more time? We haven't been here that long"

"I know, I just" he leaned over to cover his stomach "Something's wrong and I don't know how to explain it "

DK's face turned into a worried expression, he walked back to where Minghao was standing to check on him "Are you in pain? What happened?"

"Just ... my stomach started hurting a while ago and now I feel like throwing up"

"Why didn't you say something?"

"I don't know ... it didn't bother me that much until now but I really feel like I'm —"