Jeonghan

*Nosebleed

————

"JEONGHAN"

Somebody called his name rather loudly. The noise brought him out of his daze, he looked up frantically at the source and frowned.
Why was Seungcheol yelling his name like that?

He didn't really understand, all he saw was the leader running to him in slow motion. Jeonghan was startled by the sudden move and only got to know why a few seconds later.
Seungcheol run to Jeonghan's side, placing his hands on both of his cheeks and forcing him to bring his head a bit forward and that's when he saw it; a drop of a bright red liquid falling onto the floor.

Jeonghan gasped, he definitely didn't see this coming, he didn't even feel it coming. Seungcheol still held his head downward and slowly made him sit upright
"Come on you need to sit straight and keep your head slightly leaning forward" The leader instructed and Jeonghan followed him without hesitation

Everyone was standing around confused
"Dino get me some tissues will you?" The leader asked and the youngest sprinted to get what the older needed

"It's okay Jeonghan" Seungcheol's voice was calm still holding the other by both sides of his neck making him lean down slightly "I know you're probably scared but it's nothing, you're okay"

Jeonghan was actually scared, he didn't know what was going on. He was fine, he just zoned out for a minute and all he knew next was blood covering his nose and going down his jaw.

"It's okay, it's okay" Seungcheol kept repeating when he saw Jeonghan starting to hyperventilate "It's fine, it will be over soon" he said taking the tissues from Dino and immediately started to wipe the blood away from Jeonghan's face and jaw gently.

"Here ... keep pressure here" Seungcheol instructed, pinching Jeonghan's nose and showing him where to keep doing the same.
Pinching puts pressure on the blood vessels and stoops the bleeding.
"Breathe through your mouth Hannie, it's okay ... you're doing good"

Yes, it was frightening and Jeonghan was having neck cramps. It hurt like hell to keep his head in the same position for about fifteen minutes, but he had to stay like that until the bleeding finally stopped.

His heart was beating so fast, it was just a nosebleed but it was so sudden and Jeonghan couldn't understand how it started or how it even stopped. He picked his glanced up to meet Seungcheol, the leader was smiling softly at him

"It's okay it's over" he announced pushing Jeonghan slight back to which he winced at the pain in his neck "Hold this" Seungcheol instructed and Jeonghan held the tenth tissue Seungcheol used so far to stop the bleeding.

"Someone get me an ice pack" Seungcheol asked the boys standing behind him. Dino, Hoshi & Minghao were silently watching the entire time. It all just happened sudden in the middle of their practice. Soon, Dino started to run again to get one of the ice packs they usually keep around in the practice room for any possible injuries.

"How are you feeling?" Seungcheol asked but Jeonghan was still too stunned to speak "Hannie? It's okay look at me" Jeonghan was a bit frantic breathing rapidly, eyes frantically looking around everywhere trying to grasp what just happened to him.
Nosebleeds, even though harmless most of the time, can have a frightening effect. Blood was flowing out of his nose down to his jaw after all, it is a scary experience.

"D-dizzy" Jeonghan managed to answer closing his eyes for a bit feeling as his head spun.
"It's okay, that happens, you've been practicing too hard" Seungcheol smiled sounding proud and patting Jeonghan's side arms gently.
The leader was really calm, he knew exactly what he was doing and Jeonghan simply gave in to everything he said or did to him.

Seungcheol pressed the ice pack against Jeonghan's neck a little feeling him flinch to the sensation, and then to his forehead. The cold pack seemed to make Jeonghan feel better, his breaths calming down a while later.

"Feeling better?" Scoups asked and Jeonghan hummed "Yes, better ... thank you Cheol, I have no idea what happened"

"You overworked yourself that's all, it's common to have a nosebleed after intense practice, you'll be okay just take some rest for now"

"Yeah" Jeonghan sighed "I want to lay down for a bit"

"Okay but slowly okay?"

Seungcheol helped Jeonghan to walk to the sofa where he gently placed him to lay down for a bit. He turned around to meet Hoshi, Dino and Minghao again, the trio was quiet the entire time only staring in anticipation and worry as Seungcheol took care of their second eldest.

"Don't worry he's fine" he whispered over his shoulder to them with a reassuring smile

"Am I?" Jeonghan half screamed "I don't feel like it"

Seungcheol chuckled "You're just dizzy that's normal, it will be gone soon"

"I don't know Cheol, I want to go home" Jeonghan whined completely giving in to the dizziness that took over his head

Seungcheol nodded "Hum, yes sure we will" he looked up at the three behind him with a witty smile

"I want to sleep in your bedroom tonight" Jeonghan announced, his voice whiny and a bit drowsy

"Mine? Why?"

"It's warmer, I get cold easily at night"

"Did you try to add another blanket?"

"No I don't want to, it's too warm then"

"Humm" Seungcheol smirked again glancing at the three behind him again "Sure Princess, you can sleep in my room tonight"

He saw Minghao hold a laugh and Dino sighing softly while Hoshi simply started to pack their things.
Jeonghan drama queen attitude was manifesting, it was both sweet, funny and sometimes irritating but cute nonetheless. He simply needed attention.

Jeonghan is usually full of energy, especially when he's around Seungcheol. They all knew that it was just a matter of time until he gets better. Sure, it was out of nowhere and a bit terrifying to Jeonghan but it's nothing serious, he'll be okay.

His special princess treatment is on the way.