Woozi

"Where's Jihoon though?"

Joshua asked, and he wasn't the only one who kept asking that day. Everyone was about worried when the young producer didn't show up on time.

Seungcheol tried to call him, Jeonghan left him a bunch of messages, Hoshi wasn't as worried at first but an hour in, he was restless.

Jihoon was missing and everyone was slightly panicking.

They had a shoot scheduled and they couldn't move it. So, to buy time, they decided to start shooting individually first and in between, their managers and the rest of the members would try and get in touch with Jihoon.

It's been two hours

"Any news Cheol?" Jeonghan asked looking as worried as ever.
The leader sighed, "Not yet"

"What the hell?" Jeonghan almost screamed placing a hand over his chest "It doesn't feel right Cheol, something is up Cheol I can feel it"

"Come on Hannie, I'm worried too let's not think of the worst okay?"

Jeonghan sighed and nodded, staring somewhere in the distance trying to focus on the shoot, he'll be going on the stand soon.

Everyone was tensed, Jihoon's turn was almost coming, they left it until the end and yet, he was no where to be found. Joshua was worriedly eyeing Jeonghan, everyone was concerned but Jeonghan had this unsettling feeling in his stomach that something terribly wrong has happened. Joshua sighed glancing over at Seungcheol, the leader was visibly arguing with one of their managers and a couple of their staff.

It was only about thirty minutes later, Jihoon's finally showed up.

A car parked right outside the building and Jihoon slowly exited. He took a deep breath as his driver was now by his side, a sad and worried look on his face showing him the way inside the building.

The second he stepped in, he was spotted by Seungkwan who gasped and called his name "Hoooon" he jolted up to meet him "Where have you been? What happened we've been trying to reach you for hours"

Jihoon smiled softly "I'm f-fine" he said, his voice sounded strained and a bit stressed out. He glanced up a little and was met by Seungcheol, the leader sprinted his way immediately "Jihoon" he called his name. Honestly, Jihoon expected the leader to be fuming with anger right now but on the contrary, Seungcheol sounded calm and glad to see him.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

Seungcheol asked looking all worried and Jihoon knew that he couldn't avoid this conversation. He was going to tell them once they were done with the shoot, he didn't want to worry them, he was expecting them to be mad for him being so late but he can't avoid their worried looks and not when Seungcheol himself was standing tall in front of him demanding answers.

"I-I'm s-sorry" Jihoon stumbled on his own words "I was late in the s-studio" he stopped for a moment to take a look around, everyone was surrounding him. It was his turn, he was keeping them behind schedule and yet, they were so worried about him.

"We ... we left a little late and we were in a h-hurry"

"Jihoon" Jeonghan took a step forward seeing just how overwhelmed the younger looked "Tell us what's wrong? Are you alright? You're shaking"

And he was

Jihoon held his hands together, he couldn't help but try and hide his shaking fingers away from them

"I ... I mean we" he glanced over at his manager "Had a m-minor car a-accident"

"WHAT?"

Everyone gasped and their worry became more obvious "ARE YOU OKAY?" Seungcheol asked in a hurry demanding an answer

"I ..." he stopped for a second and took a deep breath "I'm fine, it's just ... a bruise"

"What? Where?" Jeonghan asked, him and Seungcheol were the closest to him while the rest of the members scattered around them

"My left rib" Jihoon put a shaky hand over his fresh injury "It's nothing much really, I got discharged rather quickly"

"Discharged?? Quickly?? Are they out of their minds?" Seungcheol was mad but not at Jihoon. He looked up to meet their manager and was about to start yelling again when Jihoon stopped him "It's not their fault ... I asked them to bring me here"

"Jihoon baby no, we have to get you back to get checked again ... I don't like this" Jeonghan was worried out of his mind, he held into Jihoon's shaky hands and urged the boy to go back to the hospital

"I'm fine ... really" ... "Let me at least finish the shoot with you guys, we are already here and I promise I'll be more careful"

"But Hoon please" Seungcheol pleaded, his eyes scanning every bit of Jihoon's face.

"I'm fine really, it's just a bruise, I'll be fine let's just wrap up here and ..." Jihoon stopped again "I just want to go home"

Seungcheol sighed and soon left to go and a have a word with their staff while Jeonghan dragged Jihoon to the changing room. He was asking him all sorts of questions, and asked him to show him the bruise.

It was painful to see.
Jeonghan gasped as he saw the blue and purple patterns on Jihoon's left ribs.
"It doesn't really hurt that much if I don't put pressure on it" Jihoon's explained trying to sound confident and tough but in reality, his hands were still shaking and his voice too stressed.

Jeonghan eyed his bruise and then up to meet Jihoon's eyes. He sighed deeply "I don't know about this Jihoon"

"Just this shoot and I'll go home, I'm already here please"

Seungcheol walked in a second later. He just finished talking to the staff. Apparently, right after the accident, the manager and Jihoon were rushed to the clinic, they both were okay only a fe minor injures and they were both discharged and asked to take it easy for a while.

Seungcheol was worried and yet, he allowed it. Just this once, Jihoon will simply finish shooting and immediately go home after that, no arguing with that ... period.

Jihoon nodded endlessly.

"I'm sorry" he apologized to the stylist and photographer "I will be ready in a minute" he was still shaking, trying to steady his thoughts and push the feelings away. He turned around to find Jeonghan by his side, and right next to him was Soonyoung.

"Here Jihoon" Jeonghan offered his help with Jihoon's outfit. The younger looked a bit dazed still. They stopped for a second just to help him breathe in

"You need to calm down a little okay?"

Jihoon nodded

"Here ... come" Soonyoung mumbled before engulfing the shorter in a warm gentle hug afraid to hurt him further. Jihoon exhaled and inhaled deeply into Soonyoung's shoulder. It was a long day but finding himself in the warmth of his brothers and family was the only thing he needed right now.