Jeonghan

Jeonghan tossed and turned in his sleep. This headache wasn't going away and he struggled to keep his eyes open, or closed, it didn't matter anyways because he was uncomfortable either ways.

He sat up a little and and felt as his head swayed, cursing himself for overwhelming himself earlier and overthinking about what could have been a big issue but it wasn't. They fight and argue all the time and it was nothing new, but for some reason his fight with Dokyeom earlier got under his skin even though they soon made up afterwards.

His head was throbbing so bad and he didn't know for how long he's been up. He didn't get enough rest the past few days and when he actually got the chance, he couldn't sleep at all.
Soon, the alarm clock on his phone started buzzing and he couldn't get himself to even turn it off. He stared at it for a few minutes until Seungkwan woke up annoyed and walked over to his side and turned it off

"What the hell?" He sleepily complained "We don't even have anything to do today why your alarm is on?"

"Sorry" Jeonghan whispered weakly closing his eyes for a second as Seungkwan's voice rang sharply in his ears.

Seungkwan was still sleepy and annoyed having to wake up this early on an off day but he couldn't help but to notice the state Jeonghan was in. He was awake and yet not able to lift a finger and turn his phone alarm off

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Seungkwan asked but it only made Jeonghan wince again
"Kwan please stop yelling, enough the phone was too loud"

Seungkwan frowned "Hannie I'm not yelling" he sounded worried and Jeonghan groaned again, screwing his eyes shut

"Stop yelling please my head hurts"

Seungkwan wasn't sure what to say, he was a bit confused, he tried to sound calmer and lowered his voice even more "But I'm not yelling" ... "Are you sure you're okay?"

Jeonghan rolled to the other side giving his back to Seungkwan "Just tired" he mumbled sounding dreadful and Seungkwan didn't say much after that. He simply pulled the blanket over Jeonghan to cover him tightly, he knew that the older was probably having a migraine of some kind and just kept quiet for now seeing the way he just wanted to go back to sleep.

He made sure to take one last look at Jeonghan before he went back to bed himself. He wasn't sure if bothering Jeonghan right now was a good idea knowing just how much pain he must be in, the older needed to get some rest and Seungkwan understood.

It was rare to see Jeonghan with a migraine but when it happened, it was the worst. For the next couple of hours, Seungkwan kept a close eye on the older sleeping across from him and he seemed to be having a little rest until the members started waking up and Vernon busted into their room waking them up ever so loudly.
Jeonghan jolted up with a gasp and immediately regretted it holding his head in his hands.
Seungkwan, who was already awake, hissed at the younger immediately shushing him "SHHH" Seungkwan put his phone away and run to Jeonghan's side

"Hey" his voice lowered to a whisper "Slowly just lay down" Seungkwan pushed Jeonghan back on his bed. To say the least, Jeonghan couldn't even keep his eyes open, he groaned and whined as he let his head hit the pillow once again.

"He's having one of those migraines" Seungkwan announced and Vernon froze, he looked apologetic "I'm sorry I didn't know" he kneeled down near Jeonghan's bed

"It's okay Ver, I just want to sleep" Jeonghan sounded really exhausted
"I couldn't sleep last night" ... "It hurts so bad"
Jeonghan tried to explain but it only made Seungkwan and Vernon even more concerned. His breaths were rather deep and shallow and sweat slightly forming over his forehead.