Write

Cassi's eyes sparkled wide, her breath hitched, and her body felt light. "Look at it! It's gorgeous!" She beamed, tightening her grip on her fathers'.

Aziraphale's eyes were on her daughter's bright face and as for Crowley, he tried his best not to ruin the moment with his constant grunts. "Angel." He called out to his partner who was on Cassi's right.

"Oh," Aziraphale noticed Crowley's problem yet again, "darling, wing."

Cassi turned to her demon dad, who seemed to be getting pushed forward by her massive wings. "Ah, sorry...how do I?"

"It's like an extra pair of hands." Crowley taught. "Here, let me." He let go of Cassi's hand and fixed her left wing which seemed to have a mind of its own.

Cassi squealed and held on to Aziraphale for dear life. "Why would you let go? I'll fall."

Both parents chuckled as their daughter's innocence and her bewilderment tugged at their hearts. "As if I would let you." Crowley stated.

"Nor I." Aziraphale chimed in.

Cassi nodded and trusted her parents. "Which way is heaven?"

Aziraphale looked around the star-filled surroundings. "I believe it's...that way?" He gestured with his chin, his hands still holding onto his daughter. "I'm not quite sure, it's been so long since I have taken this route."

Cassi giggled at a thought. "If you really think about it," she glanced between her fathers, "you have been living abroad for years and I'm a first generation." Both demon and angel laughed, agreeing with her sentiment. "Will we always live on earth?" She wondered.

"As much as we can, darling. Dad and I have thought about moving up here, running away from it all but-"

"But we have too much invested on earth and it has been our home more than heaven and hell ever was. However," he glanced at Aziraphale, "if it proves to be too dangerous for us, mostly for you, your father and I decided to leave it all behind to keep you safe."

"No more bookshops?" She shook her head, trying to fathom what it would be like for her parents to give up their precious earth. "No more cottage? No more, I don't know, sushi?

"Erm, no," Aziraphale gently cupped Cassi's chin, "but you're worth more than any earthly possession and any food it offers." He chuckled softly.

Crowley stammered. "I mean, yeeea, we would miss earth and the life we have built but we would still be a family wherever we run off to." The demon made eye contact with the angel. "Shut it."

"I'm not saying anything." Aziraphale gave him loving eyes. "Dad is a big softy, isn't he?"

"I said shut it."

Cassi laughed and agreed with her angel father.

"Right." Crowley clapped and rubbed his hands together. "Shall we go that way?" He pointed to the west.

"What's that way?" Cassi inquired.

Crowley gently pulled Cassi's hand, in turn she pulled Aziraphale as well. "Home, of course."

The nephalem smiled as she pretended Hex was an angel with his own set of wings. The chonky Persian should have known something was afoot when, out of nowhere, his owner called for him as she laid on the sofa. Once he was near her, Cassi had scooped him up in her arms and proceeded to give him pets and cuddles. It was fine the first few seconds but by the time he was hovering above her as she laid on her back, the unfortunate cat knew there was no other choice but to go along with the nonsense. Cassi would lower him at times to kiss his wet nose and pretend to eat his soft paws. It was when she extended her arms once more that she gasped as she noticed her dad standing behind the sofa. "Dad?" Cassi sat up, much to Hex's pleasure as his owner let him go free. "You alright?"