Snow

"I bet you missed me! You did, didn't you?" Crowley patted the Bentley.

Aziraphale rolled his eyes as he placed the luggage into the trunk. "Why don't you marry it?" He murmured.

Cassi giggled. "Jealous of a car, papa?"

"Of course not. Why would I be?"

Crowley wiped the Bentley's headlight clean, with his jacket. "A week alone and already gathering dust? Are you cold? Yes, I know this bloody weather is dreadful."

Cassi looked around and noticed people wearing their winter clothing. Aziraphale looked up to the sky, snow coming down and wondered if Crowley was right. "Crowley? If you're done flirting with the car, can we get on?"

"Not flirting." Crowley sniffed and patted the car's roof. "Jealousy doesn't look good on you, angel."

Aziraphale entered the car after Cassi. "I'm not...jealous of a car."

"You'll be alright if dad married the car?" Cassi teased. "Because if you are, you would be the other woman, papa."

Aziraphale looked back. "I'm not jealous of a mechanical thing and if anything, darling, dad will marry me or no one else."

"What a romantic proposal." Crowley raised his brow.

"I'm not pro-...just drive the car, please."

As soon as Crowey started the car, the song Scandal by Queen began to blast at full volume.

----

Cassi had debated all last week regarding a certain topic. She had gathered enough courage to come clean, at least to one parent. As Crowley was outside tending to his garden, making sure the plants did well while they were away and preparing them for the odd winter weather that was happening, Cassi exhaled and inhaled like a loon, prepping for whatever outcome. "Papa, may I speak with you?"

Aziraphale was left to unpack his and Crowley's belongings. "Of course, my darling, you can come to me anytime. You know that."

Cassi grabbed onto Aziraphale's arm. "You need to promise me you will keep this between us. Please, papa. Angel to angel."

Aziraphale looked out the window, knowing Crowley was out in the garden. "Um, Cassi, dad and I -"

"ElliotwasinNewYorkandImethimonlyonceIdidnottellhimaboutourtripbutthenhekissedmeandIhavethisgnawingfeelinghereinmychestandIdon'tknowifit'sguiltforslappinghimorsomethingelse."

Aziraphale's mouth hung open for a moment. "Elliot was in New York? You did not invite him, and you slapped him...af-after he ki-kissed you and now you are not sure if you feel guilty or something else?"

Cassi nodded enthusiastically, hand on Aziraphale's arm, gripping for dear life. Aziraphale wiggled himself free and closed the window shades. He clapped his hands and blew out a heavy breath. "What you are feeling is love, darling child."

Cassi sat at the edge of the bed and pondered the thought. "Of course I am, I do love Elliot."

"Um, no, Cassi-" he sat next to her and held her hand, "-you..you're experiencing love. As in, you're in love. You love Elliot more than a friend. You asked me how I figured out I loved your dad when, as an angel, I love everything." The angel tipped her chin up with his finger, the other hand still holding hers. "Because that night, after he rescued my books, my heart made this thump and I felt I would discorporate at any second. He was right there next to me in the car, driving us away from the fire, and I missed him. He was sitting next to me, and I missed him. I yearned for him to take off his glasses and look at me. Surely that would have not been a good thing as we would have crashed but...I did not care."