Knock Knock

Notes: Like many written things, there are some things that get cut, such as a sentence, a paragraph, an idea, and a whole chapter. Other times, when one is in deep writer's block, they tend to write silly little drafts to get them over the hurtle. I was not going to post this as that is what this is, a silly little idea I had that tied into the pervious chapter. However, upon my friend's insistence, who happens to love the ineffable bureaucracy and wants more of that, asked me to please post this little part. If I were to be honest, I have a lot of these in my drafts...mostly contain a lot of spicy scenes between our ineffable husbands but they will never see the light of day. Haha.

"He always comments on whatever it is I'm watching on the telly, never shuts up, touches my things, and keeps drinking my wine! Not to mention, he has no sense of privacy!"

"Hmm, he really does need to learn how to knock."

Aziraphale's humming vibrated through Crowley's body making the demon tug a little more on the angel's hair. The more throat Aziraphale gave him, the more Crowley thrusted his hips forward. "Hmmm..." Crowley closed his eyes and savored the feeling of the angel's mouth on him.

It was not at all for Crowley to be thankful to have the annoying Gabriel in their home, he didn't mind Beezebulb as they kept to themselves, but he was ever so grateful when the ex-supreme archangel had asked the ineffable parents if he and his partner could take Cassi out for a stroll once more. Crowley readily agreed as the previous day, he and Aziraphale had finally had some much needed "us" time as he called it, without having to worry about their daughter feeling what they were up to. As soon as the front door closed, Crowley pinned Aziraphale to the wall and ravished the angel's soft lips. It was a miracle they had made it to their bedroom where they had proceeded to get each other naked and have at it, if you please. They had no idea how long they had so they made the most of it. After they had finished and taken a bath together, Aziraphale surprised Crowley by sitting him on the edge of the bed and kneeling in front of the demon. The angel spread the demon's legs as wide as he could and began to give him the holiest of blow jobs he could give. The reason? "I'm still a bit peckish and in need of a meal. I hate to go downstairs at the moment." Is what Aziraphale had purred and, after all, Crowley's cum had become one of Aziraphale's favorite spreads for an afternoon, or whatever time, delight.

Crowley opened his eyes, mouth wide, and looked up at the ceiling as if he was giving a prayer of thanks for having an angel between his legs. Meanwhile, Aziraphale managed to open his mouth wide enough to take all that was his partner. He felt his saliva drip down his chin and his nostrils open to the smell of Crowley's delicious musky scent. "Angel...angel." Crowley gasped when Aziraphale wrapped one of his long legs around his plumb shoulder. He then proceeded to pull Crowley more onto the edge, exposing his ass a little, letting Aziraphale circle his ass hole with this finger and slowly, and firmly, inserting it inside the demon.

"Love," Crowley's cock felt cold as Aziraphale stopped to speak, "I've been thinking."

"Th-thinking...yea...?" Crowley tried to concentrate on his partner's words as a second finger found his way inside him.

Aziraphale curved the fingers inside Crowley and started pumping them inside and out in a steady pace. "Should we hold off on sex until after the wedding?"

"Hmm...sssshould we?"

The angel inserted another finger and picked up his speed. "It would make our honeymoon even more meaningful."

Crowley hand stroked his cock as it was, in his opinion, left ignored by the sudden thought. "You really...really want to stop doing this for...ahh, fuck...two weeks?"

Aziraphale sighed and clicked his tongue in dismay, removing his fingers in the process. He swatted Crowley's hand away and rose from his knees. "I think we can manage."

A flushed Crowley shook his head, knowing the mistake he had committed. "Ah, no...please."

"Two weeks will fly by." Aziraphale continued to converse as if nothing when he flipped the demon on his stomach and in one swift motion, ram inside the demon. He held Crowley steady, choking him from behind, his hips moving in a steady rhythm. "I think so."

Crowley's hands gripped the sheets while he shook his head. "N-no..." He wailed.

"I don't understand, love." Aziraphale thrusted in and out of the demon. "No to the two weeks or no to this?"

"Bo-both!"

"Well, you did touch yourself without being told to and-" his hips launched deep inside, "-why not? I think it'll be romantic." He picked up his speed. "Fuck your arse is gorgeous." He slapped Crowley hard leaving a red mark. "So, what do you say?"

Crowley moaned louder when he could feel his wet cave tighten around the angel's cock. He was close, very close. So close in fact and lost in the thought of it all that he did not hear their bedroom door open until a very agitated voice spoke up.

"Cassiopeia tells me she'd rather not come inside the house?" Gabriel questioned as if he did not just walk into an angel fucking a demon from behind. "Something about loving each other?"

Aziraphale froze in place, as did Crowley.

"Exactly what does that mean," Gabriel continued, "I have no idea." He raised his brow and pointed. "What are you doing?"

It took a moment for Crowley to look back at Aziraphale, and at the same time, Aziraphale looked down at Crowley. "Dusting?" They said in unison.