Prayer

Crowley burped and rested his head on Aziraphale's shoulder as one hand played with the angel's bowtie and the other tried its very best to feel up the angel under the table, alas, to no avail. He also mumbled something or other regarding how he never received proper credit for inventing selfies. Sitting opposite them, Cassi had her eyes closed, swaying to the music in her head. "'Life is a mystery...everyone must stand...alone...home just like a prayer...'" she sang quietly.

Aziraphale sighed heavily and looked up at the connoisseur. "I do believe they rather liked the fifth option. Again, I apologize for my daughter and fiancé."

The connoisseur nodded. "Please, sir, it is not the first nor the last time we see patrons get drunk while choosing wine for their event. You mentioned, you also wanted to see wines from our 1941 collection?"

Cassi looked up at the woman. "I was...born in-in 194...1-1." Her words were slurred.

Crowley tried to focus his attention on Cassi. "That iss a coincccci...dence, I sss...ssnogged some-sssome pretty little an-angel that year."

The red heads stared at one another and after a moment of silence, they snorted and laughed.

Aziraphale smiled nervously. "Inside joke between them."

The connoisseur nodded and smiled. "I shall be back with some more options."

"Thank you." Aziraphale smiled and as the woman left, turned to his family. "Will you two stop drinking the full bottle? We are here to sample different wines for the reception."

Crowley's hand under the table was persistent. "I'd rat-" he burped, "-rather sample you-you." Aziraphale slapped his hand and pushed him away.

"Oooooh..." Cassi widened her eyes as a wave of realization hit her, "wa-wait...ewwww...tha-that's not...that's just-" she burped quietly, "-dissgusting."

"What is darling? The last wine?"

Cassi drunkenly shook her head. "You pu-pu-put your mouth on i-it? You get down...knees... but take them where, ex-exactly?"

Crowley grinned and leaned forward. "Yesss," he nodded agreeably, "Cas-Casssiopeia, they do...in-indeed put their mouth on it." He opened his mouth and made an "O" shape, and before he could gesture with his hand, Aziraphale slapped it away.

The angel sighed. "Cassi, darling, that's not an ideal topic of conversation to have out in the open. Let's all-"

"I'm not a child!" She whined and wiggled in her seat in frustration. "Te-tell me!"

The angel let out an exasperated sigh. "If I tell you, will you please stop asking and behave?" Cassi nodded at her angelic father who was not at all wanting to inform his daughter. However, in all honesty, the angel did not mind answering her curiosity, what he minded is how much she was like Crowley in regards asking questions that were meant to be answered behind closed doors and not surrounded by so many people. "The um, ahem, person gets down on their knees, well they don't ha-have to be on their knees, and um, well, um..." He took a sip of his wine as Cassi's drunken eyes were trying to focus on his words. "So, um, the-the person...well, mmm...okay, so...ahem, the person...ah, ye-yes, well... th-"

"They suck cock," Crowley interjected, "or eat pu-"

"Crowley!" Aziraphale nudged the demon. "You don't have to be so crude." The angel glanced around, wishing no one was eavesdropping on their colorful conversation. The Ritz was a dignified place after all. "But, darling," he started upon noticing his daughter's disgusted expression, "sex in general can be the most wonderful, romantic and pleasurable experience you may indulge in."