Quick

Aziraphale inhaled and exhaled slowly as he fixed his bowtie, his hands trying to keep themselves busy. His eyes were a whole different story as they seemed to have a mind of their own and continued to gawk unapologetically. He was afraid an embarrassing guttural sound would come out of him and so, he answered all questions directed at him with a small nod or the occasional "mhm."

"Are you styling your hair, dad?" Cassi's voice echoed in the background.

Crowley stood before a long mirror as the tailor squatted before him and took measurements. The demon ran his fingers through his hair and shook his head a little, letting the red locks bounce around his shoulders. "Should I?"

"Maybe slick it back somewhat."

Aziraphale closed his eyes and licked his lips, trying to occupy his mind with something but the image of his fiancé before him.

Crowley played with his hair and slicked it back with his hand. "Hmm, I don't know. Angel, erm, what do you think?"

Upon hearing his name, Aziraphale opened his eyes and took in his partner once again. Wanting to do it the earthly way, the couple had decided no miracles for and during the wedding. Meaning, they were spending their earthly money, no miracles on the decorations, the food, the wine, and absolutely no miracles regarding the clothes they would wear as they exchanged their I do's. Luckily, they found a tailor who was willing to customize any suit they had in mind, especially for Aziraphale who wanted something similar to what he wore daily but, of course, tailored more appropriate for a wedding. Meanwhile, seeing how much Aziraphale was fond of his 1941 suit, Crowley had asked the tailor to make him something similar to that, not a replica per say, but something that screamed "this is the suit I wore when the love of my life figured out he loved me too" however, it seemed to have made Aziraphale have the most sinful thoughts one could muster about their fiancé. "Oh, um, what-whatever you wish."

Crowley played with his hair some more and let out a small puff of air. "Maybe I should cut it."

"No!" Aziraphale said louder than he meant to, prompting his partner, daughter, and tailor to face him. "I-I," he cleared his throat, "I just think, you, um...it suits you perfectly well, um, that length and, uh," he gulped, "it, um, com-compliments the, uh, suit quite...quite nicely."

"I believe I will be taking in a mere inch or two and it will be ready, Mr. Crowley." The elderly tailor informed. "I'll call you when this one is ready. Will you be taking your wedding suit today or will you be picking both up later on?"

"Later is fine. Thanks."

"How about you, Mr. Fell? Both your wedding and reception attire are ready."

"Mhm."

Crowley grunted as he was pushed against the wall of the small changing room. He had no time to react as familiar hungry velvet lips pressed onto his. Aziraphale's manicured hands desperately grabbed the demon's attire, trying to find some trace of skin. He jerked his hips forward, letting his hard covered cock grind against Crowley's. "Hmph," Crowley pushed Aziraphale's coat off his shoulders and began to untuck the angel's light blue shirt.

Aziraphale cupped Crowley's erection through his pants, making the demon moan in pleasure. "Fuck me." Aziraphale sucked on Crowley's neck. "Oh, love, please fuck me right now." Crowley grinned ear to ear and began to remove his coat. "Suit stays on."

"You have a fetish, angel." Crowley growled.

Aziraphale unbuckled Crowley's pants, all while the demon watched on in amusement. The angel looked desperate with his furrowed brow and annoyed huffing sounds he was emoting. "You...did it on purpose."

Crowley shrugged. "I have no idea what you're on about." He pushed Aziraphale down onto the floor and began to do away with the angel's trousers.

Aziraphale wiggled free of his bottoms while Crowley did the same. The demon kissed the angel while his fingers teased his heavenly hole. Aziraphale bit Crowley's lips, "No, ugh, need you inside now." He opened his legs wide.

Crowley chuckled and placed himself in the right position as his hands held his weight. Aziraphale let out a moan when Crowley's cock slowly penetrated him. "Deeper." He commanded. Crowley did nothing but obey. "Fuck, yes, oh my love...exactly like that."

Crowley's hand disappeared between them as it searched for Aziraphale's hard cock. His languid strokes made the angel whimper for more friction. His slinky hips thrusted in an erratic rhythm, not because he wanted to get it over with but because he knew time was of the essence. It was not in his nature to come fast but with only six minutes left, he needed to find his ending. "You," he grunted, "owe me...a pro-proper fuck when we get home."

Aziraphale moaned and he could feel himself reaching his peak. "While I do love you," he trusted his hips forward into Crowley's hand, "I don't care if you come right now...this is for me."

"You selfish bastard."

The angel swatted the demon's hand away. "Swallow."

Crowley ceased his thrusts, lowered himself, and took Aziraphale's cock into his mouth. Aziraphale gripped the demon's locks, holding the demon's head in place as his body spasmed while he spilled his seed into Crowley's hot mouth, needing no further encouragement. Aziraphale tossed his head back with a small, satisfied sigh and, after a blissful moment, he sat up, placed a quick kiss on Crowley's forehead and began to put his trousers back in place. Crowly knelt, half naked, watching Aziraphale stand up and dress himself. "Ngk...angel..." he gestured towards his still erect cock.

"Oh," Aziraphale fixed his bowtie, "I'll take care of that later."

"Take care of it now." He said through gritted teeth.

Aziraphale helped Crowley up and ran his opened hand through Crowley's lapel. "I would, dearest but Cassi will be back any moment from the shop down the street. I asked her to purchase us a cake for later. Besides," he smiled, "this was your fault for seducing me."

"I-I did no such thing." He whined and began to stroke himself, "You're the one who went mental when I thought about cutting my hair."

Aziraphale pouted and fixed his attire one last time. "Cut your hair and I'll cut your balls off."

Crowley smirked and loved how Aziraphale was not afraid to threaten him with a good time. "Are you sure I'm the demon?"

The angel chuckled and opened the door to the changing room, meeting his daughter in the waiting area. "All done?" Cassi asked, unaware of their parents' quick endeavor. "Did he like it?" She asked regarding the suit.

Aziraphale looked back towards the dressing room, no doubt Crowley had finished in his hand by then. "Of course he did, darling." He bore a smug expression. "He always does."

I could not figure out where to place this scene so I gave it its own chapter. I don't blame Aziraphale...1941 Crowley is a goddamn gem.